Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of buying one or more 80% AR15 lowers. I am not big on names but i do want the specs to be right. Any suggestions, websites, best Jig, and "stay away from"?

Reactions: infosponge

·
Premium Member
14,551 Posts
How many do you want? Plastic or aluminum? Anodized or raw?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How many do you want? Plastic or aluminum? Anodized or raw?
Depends on the price. Plastic is for Barbie dolls, i want AL

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am thinking of buying one or more 80% AR15 lowers. I am not big on names but i do want the specs to be right. Any suggestions, websites, best Jig, and "stay away from"?

This video is one of the best I've found detailing a direct comparison of what I feel are the three best jig options on the market now. I agree with his conclusion that the 80% arms is the winner of the three, but I wish the legs had a four screw attachment although its probably irrelevant.

I'm still not sure about the actual lowers though, there seem to be too many to count!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With the Lowers, i looking for something that has the holes and cuts to spec. And i am not paying $100 for a basic forged 80% not firearm lower. Just wasn't sure if anyone has a vender they perfect with decent prices.

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
I use the 80% Arms jig and their lowers for almost every build. You are gonna be hard pressed to find a billet lower than a 100 bucks nowadays. That being said 5D Tactical has a sale on that I found this morning.

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
I’ll look this weekend,I think I have a few raw aluminum lowers I could let go of.
Not trying to jump in front of @crackshotAR15, but if you do have some you'd let go of I'd be interested in padding my stash.

Reactions: Ellis93
1 - 9 of 9 Posts