Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As in the title of the post I am looking for a class or instruction in shooting out past normal hunting ranges. I just have not seen any here in Mississippi and I am not looking to travel out of state right now. Any out there that I have missed? thanks.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Another great place take a long range shooting class is K&M in Tenn. We do have places to shoot in Ms tho. the two i like the most is Gunline and Bar 3 Range. Gunline is a PRS style range and lots of steel ant any distance out to 1k including movers. Bar 3 range is a state of the art f class range with the best targets system available 600 and 1000 yards. There are others in the works wispers in the wind, but these 2 are central Ms that i have exp with.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I’ve watched you lob off a double barrel shotgun with a hacksaw to about 10 inches with no recrown.. id been embarrassed to pass that to law enforcement..I just think the term gunsmith should stand for more than just somebody that works on guns..

·
Registered
466 Posts
I’ve watched you lob off a double barrel shotgun with a hacksaw to about 10 inches with no recrown.. id been embarrassed to pass that to law enforcement..I just think the term gunsmith should stand for more than just somebody that works on guns..
you have me mixed up with someone not me bud

·
Registered
506 Posts
So everyone knows I was just kidding about David Moore. He’s a good guy I just seen his name and figured I’d screw with him a little..I’m sure you all know how I am already...never seen him in a thread I was in before...ps he’s a pretty good gunsmith

1 - 20 of 30 Posts