Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,078 Posts
Well heck the site is going to -...….. Naw glad you here. Welcome from God's Country here on the Mississippi Coast!
Now what you got to sell?? I prefer 22's and CZ's. Wood not black stuff and dang sure don't want no 50!! Where you from over there?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well heck the site is going to -...….. Naw glad you here. Welcome from God's Country here on the Mississippi Coast!
Now what you got to sell?? I prefer 22's and CZ's. Wood not black stuff and dang sure don't want no 50!! Where you from over there?
Its extremely rare for me to sell guns. I have a spot in my heart for wood stuff too. I carried an M14 in the Navy and currently have an M21, couple Mosins thats unfired, an old Japanese Arisaka Type99 that im currently trying to get a build date on.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,446 Posts
:hmm: Keep a eye on this guy I work with him..... :D

He's good people he just needs to move to Ms. But he does have a range of about 1000 yards at his house.

·
Premium Member
3,816 Posts
Its extremely rare for me to sell guns. I have a spot in my heart for wood stuff too. I carried an M14 in the Navy and currently have an M21, couple Mosins thats unfired, an old Japanese Arisaka Type99 that im currently trying to get a build date on.
I grew up in Alexandria. My best friend back home is currently the mayor of Glenmora. Small world.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts