Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please let us know if you are planning to attend this fun match. The first relay will be strictly M-1 Carbines and the second will be for SKS and AKs. All the targets are set at 100 yards and we will be located on Range 6. Match starts at 9:00 a.m. so please be there by 8:45 at the latest to fill out scorecards and get gear to the line.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Of course. Both.

Anyone without a carbine that wants to try it, just post up. Loaners are available.

Reactions: stewbaby

·
Premium Member
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish we would have something like this up here in extreme NE MS. I have 4 SKSs that do not see nearly enough range time.
Come on down and make a day of it! You'd just have to get up as if you were going deer hunting :)

·
Premium Member
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Weather is looking good. As Shoe said, if you are interested and need a loaner, just holler. I've got another M1 Carbine and SKS. Academy usually has plenty of 30 Carbine and 7.62x39 (I find the hollowpoint performs a little better in mine).

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Weather is looking good. As Shoe said, if you are interested and need a loaner, just holler. I've got another M1 Carbine and SKS. Academy usually has plenty of 30 Carbine and 7.62x39 (I find the hollowpoint performs a little better in mine).
We'll be next door on range 5 with the .22's so try to keep the noise down.:D

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
We'll be next door on range 5 with the .22's so try to keep the noise down.:D
We also have loaner ear protection for the sensitive types next door.

Something wrong with this picture: Rimfires at 200 and Centerfires at 100...:hmm:

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
We also have loaner ear protection for the sensitive types next door.
Something wrong with this picture: Rimfires at 200 and Centerfires at 100...:hmm:
Huh? Did ya say something?
200 with a rimfire is one of the best wind call teachers to me. Some days on 5 it can be a real challenge.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Huh? Did ya say something?
200 with a rimfire is one of the best wind call teachers to me. Some days on 5 it can be a real challenge.
I shot those matches a few times back in the day...

they're a hoot.

Reactions: cs700
1 - 14 of 14 Posts