Mississippi Gun Owners banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Deplorable Curmudgeon
17,196 Posts
Man I had a good time. but after staying up all night as the day got longer my old butt was wore out

Thank you
@phillipd and @wllmkttrll , and a huge shout out to all of you guys that brought stuff that was needed.
MR @94LEVERFAN Thank you sir for the permission to use your land
We had a grand time. and am looking forward to next year. when we try a Bigger pig !!!

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,851 Posts
Hate I had to miss it, but I did get to visit with Frodo and Bruce Friday and bring a good case of redbugs home with me...LOL

·
μολὼν λαβέ
38,417 Posts
LOL there was like 3 threads on it , leading up to it. You should check the NEW tab more often it will show you the threads that have new posts in them. Alerts doesn't always give you everything .

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
LOL there was like 3 threads on it , leading up to it. You should check the NEW tab more often it will show you the threads that have new posts in them. Alerts doesn't always give you everything .
@Squeezer
Yep. Always click on "NEW". Read what you want. When you're done, click "Mark All as Read" to eliminate clutter. Next time you come on the forum, repeat. It maximizes your time on here.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I’m ate up from top to bottom. Can’t quit scratching but haven’t found any ticks yet. I hate I missed you on Friday
They got me too all over my legs. But, warm water, soap, and a wipe down with some rubbing alcohol has kept it tolerable. Usually takes a few days to fully clear up for me if I get ate up to begin with. Wasn't even thinking about spraying myself down before going out.

·
Premium Member
15,003 Posts
I ain’t had the first issue! Hosed myself down with Repel when I got there.

I’m ate up from top to bottom. Can’t quit scratching but haven’t found any ticks yet. I hate I missed you on Friday
Hope you didn’t contract them from @Leadburner shoot blanket! 😂

·
Deplorable Curmudgeon
17,196 Posts
I ain’t had the first issue! Hosed myself down with Repel when I got there.

Hope you didn’t contract them from @Leadburner shoot blanket! 😂
I saw you on the hill spraying. look like a cloud around you
I did the same thing with 40% deet. no bites at all

·
Premium Member
15,003 Posts
I saw you on the hill spraying. look like a cloud around you
I did the same thing with 40% deet. no bites at all
I can fight bugs I can see,it’s the ones I can’t see that bother me. That repel is cheap insurance.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts