Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, when do you want to meet at Magnolia for a Rimfire Silhouette Demo where you can see state of the art equipment from entry level equipment(squirrel rifle) up to the highest levels of Custom Silhouette Rifles, the targets, learn how simple scoring is and other such things?

I cannot do it this weekend Jan 13 through 15 because I have to work the Gun Show at the TradeMart in Jackson.

Come by the Taylor Gun Exchange Tables and talk some Silhouette with us this weekend. We are usually the second display on the right with the Mossy Oak Table Covers.
Thanks,
Bobby

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did not want interrupt the Suppressor Demo.

Neck, Did not see where there might be a opening to show how the Silhoutte works. We had rifles for all sizes, targets and ammo ready.

Once, my son pulled his "Grim Reaper" out built by Mark Pharr at Tumbleweeds or I pulled out my "Goldy" built by Wayne Merrier the show might have changed focus.

We did not want to disrupt the Suppressor company demo and we were anxious to shoot ourselves. So we went home and shot.

Bobby.

·
Registered
12,965 Posts
I am game for any Saturday in February. So basically after deer season is over and making sure there is not a 22 fclass match going on.

Just let me know and ill bring the 10/22 & my kimber.

DH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts