Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manhunt underway for gunman in Maryland office park shooting

Harford Sheriff on Twitter

A gunman shot five of his co-workers at a Maryland office park Wednesday, killing three of them and setting off a manhunt along the I-95 Northeast corridor, authorities said.

The gunman later drove north about 55 miles (90 kilometers) to Wilmington, Delaware, and targeted a man with whom he had "beefs" with in the past, shooting him twice at a used car lot, police said.

According to online court records, Prince (the suspect) lived in Elkton — about 35 miles (56 kilometers) from the shooting scene — as recently as last month. He faced several gun charges in March 2015 in Cecil County, including being a felon in possession of a firearm and carrying a handgun in vehicle. However, the charges were dropped about three months later.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,931 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The Maryland/Delaware Shooter – Radee Labeeb Prince

The suspect initially fled on foot after he saw authorities searching for him and threw his weapon as he ran. He was apprehended shortly after by three agents of the Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) Bureau, police said.

“A suspect was taken into police custody after a brief foot chase from these three agents from the ATF,” Police Chief Robert J. Tracy said during a news conference. “During the foot chase, our suspect did discard a .380 firearm, which has also been recovered.”

###

ATF? For a "workplace violence" shooting(s)? WTH?

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
20,299 Posts
The Maryland/Delaware Shooter – Radee Labeeb Prince

The suspect initially fled on foot after he saw authorities searching for him and threw his weapon as he ran. He was apprehended shortly after by three agents of the Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) Bureau, police said.

“A suspect was taken into police custody after a brief foot chase from these three agents from the ATF,” Police Chief Robert J. Tracy said during a news conference. “During the foot chase, our suspect did discard a .380 firearm, which has also been recovered.”

###

ATF? For a "workplace violence" shooting? WTH?
Felon with gun?

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've heard that a 380 won't kill anybody. He got 3 out of 5.
I couldn't "Like" your comment, but I agree. It gives me increased confidence in my .380 BUG.

Prayers for the deceased and wounded and their families.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts