close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Marijuana No. 2

Discussion in 'General Off Topic' started by Boudreaux, Nov 12, 2017 at 9:59 PM.

Marijuana should be...

1. Totally Legal

18.5%
  2. For Medicinal Purposes

25.9%
  3. Taxed and Regulated

31.5%
  4. Damn hippies are taking over around here and should be arrested!

24.1%
  1. TheBouncer1111

TheBouncer1111 Distinguished Poster

We're on that slope now the way they push govt medical, single payer etc and the computerized medical records. On hand, it means a persons "medical file" can be readily accessed by "professionals" say if you have to go to a cancer center, or anything, they will have all your records for historical data and drug interactions. I know for myself, I am allergic to a lot of the newer synthetic compounds, and it's difficult for a younger Doctor to "understand" that without a past history for them to lookup. Even at a pharmacy, you'll notice they will keep drug interactions "on file" for you now.
    Just one step away from the govt mandating a law that gives ATF the right to your medical database

Southshorerob and Boudreaux like this.
  2. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

Do you want this to happen , even though we all know it is happening? Would you like a law that stated a doctor must report pain meds to the NICS and have it flag you?

3. tWillis

tWillis Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

No, I don't want anymore laws, we have too many now. Didn't say I did, but he is as much under the influence as you so called dope heads, isn't he?

rigrat and Jarhead5811 like this.
  4. Jarhead5811

Jarhead5811 Rational Anarchist MSGO Supporter

How can someone believe gun control laws do not work but at the same time believe somehow that drug laws do?

5. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

No sir didn't say that you did. I asked if you would like that to be the law? Because there is a difference in someone prescribed a med and what I call a dope head/user. To answer your question yes they are under the influence also. But so is someone drinking a beer, no? Prescription is under the direction of a doctor the other is not. And yes anyone can abuse it.

6. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

Do you deny that laws keep allot of people from doing what they would do if it wasn't breaking the law? Not saying that it stops everyone, but it does stop the majority.
    Do I like the Government regulating everything? Hell no but the general population isn't moral enough not to let their habits affect my life.

7. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

Agree to disagree.

To me smoking pot, doing spice or popping pills to get high is the same.

pwhfirefighter likes this.
  8. Boudreaux

Boudreaux ULTIMATE WEAPON THE GLOCK IS....FAIL IT DOES NOT

IMHO...This is the problem. The fact that you want someone else to take something away from another because it doesn't meet your standards.

para40, Jarhead5811 and jakeg823 like this.
  9. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

Don't know what to tell you. I don't care if what they do meets my standards or not. But when their actions impede on mine or my families well being or puts them at risk . Well we then have a serious problem. So remove all laws thats fine with me but expect me to do what I feel is necessary if they do the above mentioned items.

Personally I don't care what you do behind your closed doors as long as it doesn't affect me or my loved ones.

94LEVERFAN likes this.
  10. maxhush

maxhush Distinguished Poster

NW MS
    Haven't watched the documentary "Reefer Madness", have ya? :lol6:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 12:43 PM
    Jarhead5811, jakeg823 and rigrat like this.
  11. jakeg823

jakeg823 Distinguished Poster

Exactly my point. Plus the membership is drastically different than it was 7 years ago. Completely different set of members and personalities.

Jarhead5811 and rigrat like this.
  12. jakeg823

I agree completely that it has been very civil. I'm impressed. But I'm not hiding behind anything. It's a fact that anger and fear release dopamine to the brain and cause a high of sorts that can be addicting. My statement was simply meant as a joke and not to stir the pot or attack ANYONE, so please don't take it as such.

This thread has been an excellent example of how we should have conversations and debates on MSGO. I'm in favor of keeping it that way.

13. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

Sorry I miss understood what you was saying. I agree this thread has sort of transcended the usual arguments discussions. :D

Nobody will agree 100% of the time. As we all pull our opinions from are personal experiences and everyones are different. Me I have seen the ugly side of pot and spice and don't want anything to do with it.
    Do I want more laws? No but I realize to that without laws there would be total chaos and destruction. So how and where do we find what is the right thing?:hmm:

LearCo and jakeg823 like this.
  14. Caleb C

Caleb C Distinguished Poster

Lake, MS
    That's like saying these are the same.....

upton.jpg
    fabio.jpg

LearCo, tWillis, 94LEVERFAN and 3 others like this.
  15. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

16. jakeg823

I will never not love that woman. My God, she's hotter than donut grease.

94LEVERFAN and mascott like this.
  17. jakeg823

Ha the old muscular one is not my type.

94LEVERFAN and Jarhead5811 like this.
  18. Jarhead5811

Jarhead5811 Rational Anarchist MSGO Supporter

who is she?

19. TheBouncer1111

TheBouncer1111 Distinguished Poster

didnt say drug laws work...but we have them already in place, even as a failure, it's an example that more laws dont legislate morality or common sense