Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys...... There is a new "HP Sheriff" in town. And his name is.................................

Mr. M is a very good IPSC shooter, and now it appears he is a VERY GOOD Hi-Power shooter as well. Mr. M, you kicked butt and took names today. His daughter, Ms. S also shot today. Watch out for her, she is currently holding her own in IPSC. Now it might be in Hi-Power.......

The 10 targets at 200 yards.................. ("black" is 12" in diameter)

Scoring the targets.....................

Relay 1 today was shooting my Garand. I didn't do so hot with the Garand.......

Relay 2 was with my FAL. Kind of surprized myself with the FAL. However, the FAL started jamming near the end. And after the very last match shot, the bolt would not go all the way back (to lock). I think the plastic buffer I put in has gone titts-up. Will check it later................. I do need to adjust the gas port setting on my FAL. Most of the brass was barely getting out of the gun. I have the adjustment tool, just forgot it today........

Well, time to post this and go get me something to eat.......................

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Had a "blast" today. Thanks for posting the scores. We had several new shooters and I think they will be back. We may have to start running 3 relays!! Still can't believe I got 2 X's in the Standing Slow Fire :whaaa:

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
Looks like ya'll had a great day at the range!!

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,344 Posts
Looks like i did the Garand proud today. Wait till i see Parker Gibson next time, im not spotting for him anymore if he is gonna beat me :lol:
i still think its amazing how well a 50+year old battle rifle shoots compared to todays high tech fancy stuff with reloaded ammo.
I really like the old gun better than i do all 3 of my ARs.
I cant wait to shoot the M1 Carbine match. I have one really old one and a newer one thats purdy.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
nonnieselman said:
Looks like i did the Garand proud today. Wait till i see Parker Gibson next time, im not spotting for him anymore if he is gonna beat me :lol:
i still think its amazing how well a 50+year old battle rifle shoots compared to todays high tech fancy stuff with reloaded ammo.
I really like the old gun better than i do all 3 of my ARs.
I cant wait to shoot the M1 Carbine match. I have one really old one and a newer one thats purdy.
Maybe you can spot for me and Dan next time and we'll beat Parker's score :lol4:

·
Nocturnal Specialties
7,344 Posts
jagermaster said:
Why does everybody like to pick on me? LOL

I have to practice up I do not like coming in 2nd.
haha i was fixin to text ya and let ya know im not far behind ya.
Whats the score numbers? I can only make out the names on my phone.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
jagermaster said:
Why does everybody like to pick on me? LOL

I have to practice up I do not like coming in 2nd.
:wel4: Hey Parker, glad you joined. :blol: We have to give you a hard time 'cause you usually have the highest score :lol:

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Gotta watch those IPSC shooters! Matt's daughter also holds her own in OultLaw Steel and ICORE revolver and has sent many a grown man home wondering what the hell just happened to them.

·
Registered
347 Posts
vranasaurus said:
Sounds like ya'll had a good time. Couldn't make it because of work but i will be there on the 24th.

Keep practicing Parker.
I wanted to make sure some one told you that you are banned from the high power matches.
LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts