close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

MAXIM ® 9 IS NOW SHIPPING

Discussion in 'AR's, AK's, Silencers /Class III' started by Lefty2Guns, May 18, 2017.

1. Lefty2Guns

Lefty2Guns Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

The Maxim® 9 is the world’s first integrally suppressed 9mm handgun that is holster-able and hearing safe with all types of 9mm ammunition. Shipped in its full-length configuration, the Maxim 9 comes with everything the user needs to shorten the overall length by more than 1”; in the short configuration, the Maxim 9 remains hearing safe with subsonic ammunition...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    First Look: SilencerCo Maxim 9 - Guns & Ammo

Maxim 9 | Integrally Suppressed Pistol | SilencerCo.com

This thing looks pretty cool. I like the idea of it and it may just be the hottest gadget out this year BUT, if you bought it next month it would probably be a year before you could even take it home. I have a couple silencers and I'm glad to have them, I just don't know if I'd wait a year on this thing though. It makes me really frustrated with the unconstitutional NFA.

Southshorerob likes this.
  2. 2DARK2C

2DARK2C Distinguished Poster

looks like 2 different pistols? prototype?

looks strait from the future!

3. Lefty2Guns

Lefty2Guns Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

They are just a couple images I brought up from google to make the story more professional, lol. I'm sure the final one will be on their link.
    [​IMG]

4. Rw

Rw Moderator Staff Member

The first one is probably one of the prototypes, thats an m&p frame. I also saw one with a glock frame a while back. The second is not anything i recognize, but its magazine looks glockish.

5. jakeg823

jakeg823 Distinguished Poster

The final product is supposed to take Glock mags.