close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Meanwhile In England

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by sand_man, Aug 11, 2017 at 2:59 PM.

Tags:
  1. melmerf

melmerf Distinguished Poster

Booger Den
    Well, shoot! What about crowbars, tire irons, hammers, hacksaws, ball bats, belt buckles & rocks? Better make up some more bins, John Bull.

2. maxhush

maxhush Distinguished Poster

NW MS
    Yeah, I mean why drag the Cookie Monster into it and make him look like a maroon?

3. Lefty2Guns

Lefty2Guns Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

SCORE, just like in the US when the TSA steal our knives.
    [​IMG]

rigrat and Quickeye like this.
  4. Quickeye

Quickeye Soldier for Life MSGO Supporter

United Queendom?
    Aug 11, 2017 · Australians turned in 12,500 guns in four weeks as part of a three-month amnesty program aimed at reducing the number of illegal guns in that country.

5. sand_man

sand_man Grouchy Old Fart MSGO Supporter

Saw a story earlier this year about them wanting to ban steak knives from stores and restaurants.

6. maxhush

maxhush Distinguished Poster

NW MS
    They won't need the steak knives, pretty soon they'll be eating nutritious government approved swill from a trough.

mascott, 94LEVERFAN and Lefty2Guns like this.
  7. Vick

Vick Distinguished Poster

I can't help but think of England begging the U.S. for weapons of any kind to protect their shores at the beginning of WWII...they had pretty much disarmed the population and had nothing with which to fight. Then, as soon a peace came along, they did the exact same thing again! Idiots.

Leonidas, mascott, 94LEVERFAN and 4 others like this.
  8. Lefty2Guns

Lefty2Guns Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Disarmed themselves, then let in millions of middle Eastern and African wolves.

I like this bin the best.
    [​IMG]

Jarhead5811 likes this.
  9. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

When I was working over there in 07-08ish they wanted to ban all knives except kitchen utensils, It would seem after banning guns people went to using knives, axes and machete's.

10. bubbat

bubbat Gate Keeper to my corner of Hell

Clinton
    They have had some screwy gun laws. Until 2012 their Olympic shooters had to go to Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or outside the UK to Europe to practice, it wasn't allowed anywhere else in the UK. The government even had to issue a special dispensation of gun laws for the Olympic shooting events to be held at the 2012 London games.:confused: