Meet n Greet after action report...thingie...

Discussion in 'South Mississippi' started by Shrek, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Shrek

Shrek Distinguished Poster

Have to say I had a great time today. Meet some great new people and got to visit a little with old friends. Thanks to Randy and CRPC for hosting. CajunBP for cooking, BasMstr and Bobcat for the heavy lifting. Thanks everyone that brought cakes, donuts and wild hawg sausages and drinks! Thanks Subgunfan for letting me shoot the fun guns and SonnyH for letting me shoot that little pea shooter! Thanks Capt-03 for the name tags! I'm sure I missed thanking a few people. I'm sorry I didn't get to visit with everyone as much as I wanted to. Thanks everyone for coming out and I hope everyone had fun.

will post some pictures in a bit.

SubGunFan, LearCo, phillipd and 9 others like this.
  2. BasMstr

BasMstr Distinguished Poster

Another great day! Got lots of pictures and videos coming. :D

Shrek, LearCo, phillipd and 6 others like this.

3. BasMstr

Who remembers this?
    IMG_0799.JPG

Shrek, SubGunFan, LearCo and 7 others like this.
  4. BasMstr

5. Shrek

Also big thanks to Mississippi Brass for all the free ammo they gave away!

IMG_1372.JPG IMG_1373.JPG IMG_1374.JPG IMG_1380.JPG IMG_1382.JPG IMG_1384.JPG IMG_1386.JPG IMG_1388.JPG

SubGunFan, LearCo, phillipd and 7 others like this.
  6. Shrek

7. BasMstr

8. Shrek

9. BasMstr

Had a great time. Coast Rifle and Pistol is a top notch facility, and was really good to us. Randy did us right, for sure. I think CajunBP just appointed himself official Meet & Greet chef. He did a great job, and everything was delicious. That sausage was outstanding. Thanks to Dan for letting Bobcat shoot the fun guns.
    IMG_0790.JPG IMG_0791.JPG IMG_0792.JPG IMG_0802.JPG IMG_0804.JPG IMG_0805.JPG IMG_0807.JPG IMG_0808.JPG IMG_0815.JPG IMG_0821.JPG

Shrek, rigrat, SubGunFan and 5 others like this.
  10. BasMstr

WE FOUND THE SAFE ZONE!!!
    IMG_0801.JPG

Shrek, Blondie70, rigrat and 5 others like this.
  11. BasMstr

12. CajunBP

CajunBP Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

I was telling Phillip D. adios and we talked about what a special thing we have. Somehow guys that did not really know each other have grown into a brotherhood that I feel blessed to be a part...that's my sentiments anyway. It was an awesome day. There are several folks I would love to meet at one of these...Southshore Rob, SP Guns and all of the other out of staters come to mind...Tennessee and New Mexico ain't that far. I missed seeing some of the regulars like Soonered, Empty Dub, William C., my brother (Fireman 170) and my "silent" partner Leadburner. I REALLY missed Sandman running the grill. I need you to get better, I need help keeping the spatula out of Randy's Hands!

I know everyone brought stuff, but thanks to Randy for providing the burgers and hot dogs, Nonnie, ALL of your sausage went, and Mesquite's tater salad got lots of compliments.

Thanks to Shrek, Randy, Bassmaster and Bobcat for getting things set up Friday afternoon, I wish I could have got off in time to help.

Thanks to Gary K. for patiently teaching us how to shoot steel and putting us on the clock.

A special thanks to Mississippi Brass for giving us free (yes, free) ammo. I hope those guys make a fortune.

I can't wait until the next time.

94LEVERFAN, Shrek, Blondie70 and 12 others like this.
  13. Leadburner

Leadburner Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

83494_5795de8f73342a6668725ab24829ffe5 (2).jpg

Somebody had a good day down there!!! Chico when we hitting the club with that roll.:lol6:

Looks like a lot of fun was had. Missed ya'll, maybe I can catch the fall edition. LB

Shrek, Blondie70, rigrat and 10 others like this.
  14. 41 fan

41 fan Distinguished Poster

That last video of that Gy shooting that 50 looks familiar! Also looks like he's trying to steal my shooting position.
    Ronnie

Shrek, Blondie70, rigrat and 9 others like this.
  15. phillipd

phillipd Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

columbus
    It was truly a great day, and I will speak on this in more detail and the comments after some rest and contemplation, especially my conversation with Cajun. The food, company, and facilities were top notch. My .50 at 100 plate is now one of my prized possessions and I will tote it around like a new baby. That really tickled me, even though I knew what the result would be. Sum Gy told me a year ago when I started this venture what the result would be. I think I was the only one there that wasn't surprised.

94LEVERFAN, Shrek, Blondie70 and 12 others like this.
  16. Jharmon

Jharmon Distinguished Poster

We had a great time!!

Attached Files:

Shrek, Blondie70, rigrat and 7 others like this.
  17. Sum Gy Custom Firearms

Sum Gy Custom Firearms Distinguished Poster

After a 4 hour ride I was afraid if I got set down I wouldn't be able to get up again!!! :D I had great time and wish I could have met more of the fellows there!
    :lol6::lol6: They ( the ones I met anyway) were all aces! Thank you one and all for the good time and good company!!

94LEVERFAN, LearCo, phillipd and 12 others like this.
  18. SubGunFan

SubGunFan Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Jackson
    I had a SUPER TIME. Many thanks to Randy and the Coast Rifle & Pistol Club for hosting this M&G. I will post my pictures and videos tonight.

94LEVERFAN, LearCo, phillipd and 7 others like this.
  19. Mesquite

Mesquite Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Thank you for offering up your Hardware for the samplings :rambo:

LearCo, phillipd, Shrek and 5 others like this.