·
Premium Member
6,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Reactions: rc

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Anyone else see this as the wave of the future?

We'll cut off your job, your future, and all access to stores if you don't have the jab. Next: We'll give you some food only if you turn in your weapons. And BTW, you aren't allowed to grow anything in your yard--we'll send Antifa to burn it down.

Steadily moving on the path to disarmament--without even needing to go door to door.

·
Chief cook and bottle washer
5,185 Posts
Sure would like to see some pics of these “ deadly “ weapons are they name brand? You know the ones Lowe’s ; Home Depot; Ace Hardware and don’t forget the old pot metal guns that won’t work. Seen some pics from past promotions from the first 3 and they looked like trouble for shooter and shootee

·
Premium Member
6,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sure would like to see some pics of these “ deadly “ weapons are they name brand? You know the ones Lowe’s ; Home Depot; Ace Hardware and don’t forget the old pot metal guns that won’t work. Seen some pics from past promotions from the first 3 and they looked like trouble for shooter and shootee
Just another "feel good/do something" effort ... that doesn't do anything except promote corporate PR and wokeness.

Personally, I don't care ... unless it uses those "federal" (federal taxpayers') grants or funding.

Reactions: rc

·
Registered
415 Posts
Just go to Lowe’s and buy some black pipe and a cap. Instant 12g slam fire machine. I wish they did that here but I thing they found out last time and never did it again. We can play dumb also and after all we from Mississippi. lol GET-R-Dunnnn

·
Premium Member
6,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Wonder what would happen if you set up beside them with a sign that says "Money for Guns"?
Do it and let us know how it goes!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts