Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Randy, I’m in the area but haven’t been to a Memphis show in years. I have been wanting to go to the last few, but usually work every Saturday and figure all the deals would be gone by the time I would get there on Sunday.

Reactions: phillipd

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
I've been to a few over the years. Always a great crowd on Saturday. Good crowd on Sunday.
I worked for a seller a few years ago, was paid well in products for my time. I don't need anything so haven't worked them since.
Could work again if needed.

·
Super Moderator
13,473 Posts
I'll be sponsoring a pistol match in Louisiana that weekend but am anxiously awaiting your report. I hope you do well. We've been contemplating out of state shows but hate to commit without knowing the lay out of the venue. Our stuff is heavy and hard to transport for both us and the buyer. We need to be close to a door and the trailer

·
I love the smell of blackpowder in the morning!
610 Posts
I'll be sponsoring a pistol match in Louisiana that weekend but am anxiously awaiting your report. I hope you do well. We've been contemplating out of state shows but hate to commit without knowing the lay out of the venue. Our stuff is heavy and hard to transport for both us and the buyer. We need to be close to a door and the trailer
Any details on Pistol Match, Philip

Reactions: phillipd

·
Super Moderator
13,473 Posts
Any details on Pistol Match, Philip
It's the 6th annual charity match at the Ouachita Parish Sheriff's Office Public Shooting Range in West Monroe, LA. I don't shoot matches and had never heard of it, but one of our fellow forum members who is a friend and customer told me about it. He bought 12 cases of paint from me and donated it to the match and I had it shipped down. I spoke to the match coordinator to arrange the paint shipment and we hit it off on the phone. She asked if I would like to come down and set up as a vendor and offered to add my name to the sponsors for free since I provided the paint. I refused but agreed to buy a sponsorship like everyone else and I will have gift certificates on the prize table.
I didn't think to ask if I got a sponsor's slot in the match. I usually get one or two. I'll call her tomorrow and ask. If I do, it's yours if you want it

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Max!!! I'll have the vicious guard dog and my wifey! You welcome to come on and visit and I might just put you to work!! I have something for you just like you ordered!!!

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes if you buy from a dealer. If you buy from an individual you are supposed to have it shipped to a local dealer. Key word is "supposed". I will sell you reloading supplies straight up!!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts