For Sale Message to all my MSGO Friends

Discussion in 'Items for Sale/Wanted- Not related to firearms' started by Evil Zim, May 11, 2018.

1. Evil Zim

Evil Zim Distinguished Poster

You May have noticed the flurry of activity on this forum from your’s truly. My house closing is June 15 and I’ll be in New Orleans Full time...The existential question facing me, as will face all of us one day is “how have I accumulated so much crap in the last twenty years?”.... in addition to what I have posted so far, I’ll have a Hausquvarna law mower, a Troybilt weed eater with trimmer and blower attachment, and a whole host of other tools and other home improvement crap, e.g. Wagner spray paint system and wall paper steamer (and all sorts of stuff). As Marty (22lrfan) noted today when he picked up my grappling hook today, he had just realized as he needed one. If you are looking for something, let me know, I might have it, and I want to get rid of (at a massive discount) rather than haul to the home of graft and good times. Al inquiries welcome.

2. 2DARK2C

2DARK2C Distinguished Poster

broken toys :) I always need cheap broken toys.

Jarhead5811, 22lrfan, CajunBP and 2 others like this.

3. phillipd

phillipd Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

columbus
    Best wishes on the move. Good luck down there and watch your back, they're different than us

4. Mesquite

Mesquite Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Had friends son on force-SWAT teams. He was glad to get out of there.

5. Chicknman

Chicknman Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Yes definately be careful there. This wallpaper steamer you speak of, can it be used to remove wallpaper?

Jarhead5811 and Cliff731 like this.
  6. DEADEYE 1

DEADEYE 1 Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

AH he not going to mow de lawn in the Big City. Good luck down there.

7. Cliff731

Cliff731 Danged ole' Hermit...

Evil Zim... I'm looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow at the "appointed time"... :)

Now I understand why you're selling your "good stuff"... and yes, good luck with your move and relocation!!!

:101010::101010::101010:

8. Number22

Number22 Distinguished Poster

Byram
    Tell me more about your Hausquvarna law mower. And looking for a tiller. And what other tools. I have a grandson in need of tools.

Cliff731 likes this.
  9. gunsinger

gunsinger Distinguished Poster

Petal, MS
    Wood working tools?

10. Evil Zim

16442834-CF39-4EB5-9E3D-F2E38A91FBDD.jpeg 8CE81366-B090-4CFC-AA51-206E69BC409F.jpeg In addition, the new buyer is requiring us to remove my built in Natural gas Broil King Grill... I’m going to start digging up today (gas line has been disconnected). It’s been used a while but works fine although grates are showing age. Assuming I can get it out without damage, I have a brand new mounting post that could be used to reinstall in ground with concrete.... if anyone wants this, it will be free for the taking, but otherwise will go on the street.

Jarhead5811 likes this.
  11. J Bob

J Bob Distinguished Poster

Got a chainsaw you want to get rid of?

Do they enjoy having to refill propane tanks or something...... who would want that removed?! Updated maybe but don’t take it out!

And good luck with the move.

94LEVERFAN likes this.
  12. Evil Zim

213E1175-F9DD-4694-BA06-1EA52DC5C432.jpeg D7431391-9E2F-46CE-945A-1708F7BB2BB2.jpeg 09DEE2BF-2A4F-46D8-9B99-805B9D81AABC.jpeg CBE0B31B-3C7F-4A11-9C3F-D65DA0C46908.jpeg No chainsaw....got rid of earlier.... but have Wagner power paint sprayer set, $10, set of various wrenches, $20, the Edger and Rototiller attachment for Troybilt trimmer (and most brands), $50, bush trimmer attachment for trimmer, $40, various saws $10, electric B&D Edger, $10, paint mixer attachment for electric driller, $5, youth bow, $25, various C clamps, $10.... also grill successfully removed and available free with new mounting post, and mounting bolts

13. Chicknman

Chicknman Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

14. Evil Zim

15. Evil Zim