Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
His views explain a lot of unforced "university & college student loan debt" ... that should NEVER be forgiven -- or written off -- by the USG.

JMO

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
No BS straight to the point. His message needs to be heard, they[we] should bring those classes back. Having palpable skills right out of high school gives you more options. Helps when hires have basic skills, when you have someone applying for a job they should have basic skills as a minimum. Never expected any kid to be a pro, but when you can't read a tape measure get off my job site! It painges me to say that I look back when I was trying to get summer work as a kid. I was not heavily skilled in any one field other than ethics. But then exposure to multiple disciplines helps.
Also helps to want your own stuff and not just expect everything to be handed to ya.

·
Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
10,656 Posts
Yeah, but the left knows that an unemployed college graduate with a useless degree living on welfare is much more likely to vote for liberal politicians than a person who has a real job and works to pay his family's expenses---only to see a major portion of his wages going to pay for the government's give-away programs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts