Military Ball

Discussion in 'Pictures in General' started by BasMstr, Mar 19, 2018.

1. BasMstr

BasMstr Distinguished Poster

The JROTC Military Ball was Saturday night - so Bobcat wasn't able to make it to the M&G. Didn't know if I'd make it to the Pork Out, either, so he had made plans with his girlfriend for Sunday. I passed on that everyone asked about him, he asked that I tell everybody hello.

Momma took some pictures. Pretty sure the "serious" ones were her idea, and the others are pure Bobcat.

IMG_6244.JPG IMG_6247.JPG IMG_6250.JPG IMG_6251.JPG IMG_6254.JPG IMG_6267.JPG IMG_6312.JPG IMG_6314.JPG IMG_6338.JPG

2. BasMstr

The Three Amigos

IMG_6345.JPG IMG_6347.JPG

mascott, Leadburner, melmerf and 5 others like this.

3. BasMstr

4. BasMstr

5. BasMstr

6. rigrat

rigrat Semper Fi

Awe to be young again...... Great pics

Quickeye, mascott, BasMstr and 3 others like this.
  7. Southern Reloading

Southern Reloading Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Dang it Bas he's got that serious looking grin on his face in them with his girlfriend!!! An rig you exactly right!!!

8. Cliff731

Cliff731 Danged ole' Hermit...

When I first glanced at this thread title, I thought it was about "military" ammo...!!! o_O ;)

But I see this one is something altogether different and much nicer!!! :cool:

Congrats to You, BasMstr and your wife for raising such a fine young gentleman who would make any dad or mom very proud!!! Appropriately, serious congrats to Bobcat too!!! :)

:101010::101010::101010:

mascott, 22lrfan and BasMstr like this.
  9. Redlick83

Redlick83 Distinguished Poster

Starkville
    Glad to know I wasn't the only one, lol.

Cliff731, 22lrfan and BasMstr like this.
  10. BasMstr

Thanks!

Don't think I'd want to be a teenager again, except maybe to do a couple things differently. I've often thought how my life would be if I had been able to stick to my "original" plan, but then I think about all the great things I would miss out on.

11. BasMstr

:cool:

12. BasMstr

Thanks, we're very proud of him. Wish he woulda took school and grades more seriously, but he's polite, respectful, and not a thug wanna be. His plan is to join the Marines, do a stint in the Infantry. Thinking about going K-9, but said he'd come back home to do that. Trying to convince him he'd be better off staying in the military. K-9 here is a dead end job, in that there's no room for advancement. Great job, but only one Sergeant, and nothing above that.

mascott, Cliff731 and SubGunFan like this.
  13. Cliff731

Cliff731 Danged ole' Hermit...

You're very welcome, BasMstr... and I'm sure Bobcat does listen well to your "fatherly" advice!!!

Doubt he'll ever give you and your wife any real reasons to suffer sleepless nights with anxiety filled days!!!

:101010:

rigrat, mascott and BasMstr like this.