Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For some reason it never is posted on the gun shows website and for the first time it is during Crusin the Coast so we might even get some out of towners if we're lucky and did enough advertisement. When it comes to milsurps hands down our show is better. For the past few years Pascagoula's been near vacant when it comes to decent milsurps so I just quit going there (saves me the gas above all else).

·
Super Moderator
8,235 Posts
Wish I had known sooner. The site I use had the show listed for Oct 20 & 21, but mentioned that it had been cancelled due to a scheduling conflict. Here's a screen-shot of what the site shows:
oct gun shows.jpg

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well this military show was a bit so so. I feared that during Crusin the Coast that the normal customers that would be there would be either too busy or couldn't make it and that seemed to be the case. I didn't find much that I just had to buy but I did end up with a Chilean Mauser carbine sling in perfect shape for $10 and I bought three boxes of sks ammo made by Privi Partisan for $20 so all in all I did good. The show was really fun and I got to talk to a ton of people. Early Friday a regular customer that I have seen at most of the gun shows on the coast brought in an arisaka training rifle that he had and wanted to know what exactly he had. After some deliberation and looking it up in my arisaka book we found out he had a rather uncommon training rifle made by Izawa, which was a first time for me to see in the flesh. Other than that it was just normal gun show funnery with dealers buying and selling to other dealers and getting to shoot the breeze with everyone. Most of the dealers I talked to made table rent so they were somewhat satisfied as well.

·
Super Moderator
8,235 Posts
Well this military show was a bit so so. I feared that during Crusin the Coast that the normal customers that would be there would be either too busy or couldn't make it and that seemed to be the case.
Aside from Cruisin' The Coast, it probably didn't help that the Pascagoula show was the same weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts