close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Military Times political poll

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by GunnyGene, May 10, 2016.

1. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

Military Times came out with a poll yesterday. Trump is favored over Clinton & Sanders by quite a bit, but it was not a scientific poll, and a rather small sample size. Nevertheless it's an interesting peek at how the military likely feels about them. One of the comments that were made as part of the poll was "They all suck". :lol:

phillipd, bar306, 22lrfan and 2 others like this.

2. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Distinguished Poster

I spent 44 years as a civilian in the Army Corps of Engineers, and have watched the downward evolution of Army officers.

I assure you all that current upper level military officers are not much different from their counterparts in civilian life.

Most of the dedicated, patriotic, loyal, non-PC officers have seen the light and have exited the military as soon as they could.

They know that they have NO future in the military.

bar306, 22lrfan, 45flattop and 2 others like this.
  3. BasMstr

BasMstr Distinguished Poster

Top level brass are just as much, if not more, politician as soldier.

bar306, 22lrfan, Jarhead5811 and 2 others like this.
  4. CajunBP

CajunBP Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

If I heard right they mentioned it this morning on the radio. I was surprised that 25% of the military in the poll supported Clinton....probably young people who were raised democrat.

5. gutdoc

gutdoc Distinguished Poster

Carter vs Ford 1976 was a low standard that's hard to beat as long as someone has a pulse