Mississippi Gun Owners banner

221 - 240 of 330 Posts

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
As for me personally they're all in the same pot now. Who knows what deals were made over the last week or so just to put on a good show. All I know is once you step in big pile of fresh soupy manure, the stink will last a long time. For some, as this could last as much as 3 or 4 more years.

·
Premium Member
20,327 Posts
Here is the response from my Rep. Fred Shanks:
To: Scott
I don’t take threats (the threat not from me)and I certainly would not have taken one from some liberal! I had far fewer people ask me about the current flag than you know about and I have a district that has apparently changed in the last 20 years . In 2001 the Legislature was weak and punted their responsibility, I am not weak. I respect your opinion and I ask the same from you .
Fred

·
ULTIMATE WEAPON THE GLOCK IS....FAIL IT DOES NOT
3,412 Posts
Some of you guys should try your hand at a new design, a sincere attempt with explanations on how it will make Mississippi stronger could gather some support. Remember, never let a crisis go to waste.

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Some of you guys should try your hand at a new design, a sincere attempt with explanations on how it will make Mississippi stronger could gather some support. Remember, never let a crisis go to waste.
I propose the following: A pinkish-white flag with a soft supple anus right in the middle. It will be a signal to all future angry mobs that Mississippi's legislatures are willing to offer their back sides and no force will be required. Maybe this will reduce future hostilities toward our state.

·
Deplorables Battalion Commander
26,143 Posts
Hey maxhush.....can I use your letter (the first one only as both of mine are spineless piles of crap) to send to my sen and rep ???
Rep. Dana Criswell is also an MSGO forum member. Maybe a thank you to him also, even if he's not your state rep?

I plan on emailing my two-faced state senator (not K. Blackwell) about his vote also, maxhush!

·
26,143 Posts
I don’t take threats (the threat not from me)and I certainly would not have taken one from some liberal! I had far fewer people ask me about the current flag than you know about and I have a district that has apparently changed in the last 20 years . In 2001 the Legislature was weak and punted their responsibility, I am not weak. I respect your opinion and I ask the same from you .
Fred
(n)

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Fred
What the hell is he even saying???

·
26,143 Posts
I propose the following: A pinkish-white flag with a soft supple anus right in the middle. It will be a signal to all future angry mobs that Mississippi's legislatures are willing to offer their back sides and no force will be required. Maybe this will reduce future hostilities toward our state.
Or maybe this? (Sorry, I couldn't find it with a RW&B background)

il_794xN.2221917816_423s.jpg

·
Premium Member
20,327 Posts
Since his( Shanks) district includes Flowood, maybe he is saying more for FOR change than against it??

·
ULTIMATE WEAPON THE GLOCK IS....FAIL IT DOES NOT
3,412 Posts
I doubt that will get very far, however if you market it as a donut with pink icing...A friendship donut.... maybe...

·
Registered
9,655 Posts
Rep. Dana Criswell is also an MSGO forum member. Maybe a thank you to him also, even if he's not your state rep?

I plan on emailing my two-faced state senator (not K. Blackwell) about his vote also, maxhush!
Ummmm, if you read all the way down my post, first was a scathing message of loathing to Blackwell for voting to change and right below that was my message to Criswell thanking him profusely for opposing it. :unsure:

·
Registered
9,655 Posts
Fred
Yeah, I'd probably just reply wth something like "Authoritarian self-righteous much?"

Thinking about that, that is the type of reply you get from someone who caught a lot of heat (whatever he says) when they didn't expect to. He expected it to just glide right by with no one noticing. IMO he also is apparently not a big fan of the "democratic" part of "democratic republic". I read it as "sit down and shut up, plebe, we know what's best for you". Perhaps wrong, but that's the way I interpret it. Maybe type it into google and see what their gibberish translator makes of it.

·
Rational Anarchist
13,835 Posts
My entry:
D2589B19-B098-463D-858C-928CBD44F184.jpeg

·
26,143 Posts
Yeah, I'd probably just reply wth something like "Authoritarian self-righteous much?"

Thinking about that, that is the type of reply you get from someone who caught a lot of heat (whatever he says) when they didn't expect to. He expected it to just glide right by with no one noticing. IMO he also is apparently not a big fan of the "democratic" part of "democratic republic". I read it as "sit down and shut up, plebe, we know what's best for you". Perhaps wrong, but that's the way I interpret it. Maybe type it into google and see what their gibberish translator makes of it.
By his logic, then every law passed by the MS legislature should have a <20 yr 'sunset' (expiration) provision too.

Reactions: maxhush

·
26,143 Posts

Reactions: Blondie70
221 - 240 of 330 Posts