Mississippi State Flag Icons

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Blackbeard, May 3, 2017.

1. Blackbeard

Blackbeard Administrator Staff Member

In the past few weeks, there's been a bit of controversy of the state flag returning to the header. As I've discussed in the past in attempts to correct a few things, I've had sponsors want to use that space. So I've left them down and re centered the logo to make room for the requested space for sponsors. Rumors started that I was caving to "PC, liblab snowflake pressure". Simply stated, it's not true. I'm brining the flag back as icons on the frontpage where the forum is - so a grayed out version will mean no new posts, and new posts will be a full colored. I'm still tweaking the look, and how it will work fully on the site, so please bare with me over the next ew days as I perfect them.

I have nothing but the highest respect for history, and heritage Mississippi has to offer - but I have little patience for those that wish to disrespect the hardwork I put into this site. I hope we can get back to the discussion of the firearm issues that face us today - we should not be fighting with each other...but the two main enemies of firearms today - Rust and Politicians.

2. sand_man

sand_man Grouchy Old Fart MSGO Supporter

All your hard work keeping this site up and running is highly appreciated. We have to remember the site belongs to you and all final decisions here are yours. Most of us don't have a problem with the banner. Keep up the good work and thank you again.

3. captain-03

captain-03 Moderator Staff Member MSGO Supporter

Byram, MS
  4. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Site is running super slow for me right now.

94LEVERFAN likes this.
  5. mascott

Man, what happened???? Just all of a sudden mine started working fast again!!!

sigpro2022 likes this.
  6. mascott

OK, what is going on??? Site slow again!

sigpro2022 likes this.
  7. captain-03

captain-03 Moderator Staff Member MSGO Supporter

Byram, MS
    Mine running pretty fast all day!! Couldn't ask for much better ...

sigpro2022 likes this.
  8. 94LEVERFAN

94LEVERFAN Distinguished Poster

I have to hit the like button 2 or 3 times for it to kick in.

fordpkup likes this.
  9. fordpkup

fordpkup Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

10. maxhush

maxhush Distinguished Poster

NW MS
    I heard how fast it is depends upon if you have any of those dots on your mailbox.

11. mascott

still slow for me. All other websites load fine. I have dumped, cleaned and dumped and cleaned several times and still problems. Using Mozilla.

1010 and fordpkup like this.
  12. fordpkup

fordpkup Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

:yeah: Wonder if that is our problem.

13. maxhush

maxhush Distinguished Poster

NW MS
    Er, Mozilla, or Firefox? It hasn't been called Mozilla in quite a while (and Netscape even further back).

14. Rw

Rw Distinguished Poster

Very slow here, its just msgo. I got that same proxy error that was common before a few minutes ago.

15. TwangBanger

TwangBanger Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

I've been using this site for a little over a year, and have NEVER experienced it running slow.

16. sand_man

sand_man Grouchy Old Fart MSGO Supporter

On Safari it depends. Posts can be slow opening but then jump right open. I figured it was just me and my phone.

17. Rw

Rw Distinguished Poster

This time it was almost normal speed

18. mascott

OK,OK, Firefox. I actually thought it was called Mozilla firefox.

maxhush likes this.
  19. onlymaroonmatters

onlymaroonmatters Eat Sleep Jeep & Guns MSGO Supporter

Laurel
    Love the flags on all the thread sections. Thanks for all hard work Mr. Blackbeard

94LEVERFAN and deadhead like this.
  20. senilking

senilking Distinguished Poster

Pontotoc
    I think Mozilla is something like the company name and Firefox is the browser. They've had a few different browsers running at different times, with Firefox being the main one.