1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,544 Posts
Yep wonder what their reasoning behind it is? And in the comment's they say that the ATF is going after 2 others also, Sugar Weasel and a different one.

So looks like it could be they are going after braces period. Guess time will tell. Maybe they are anticipating Stinky Joe getting elected. And are making a pre-empted strike on gun owners.

Reactions: Henry Bowman

·
Premium Member
13,646 Posts
I’m so sick of those $&@?ers always ducking around with their freaking opinions. I’m also tired of folks submitting things to them.

Keep this in mind.......if you show no one,tell no one.......do you really have it?

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,544 Posts
The Atf is being headed up by a woman right now.....Regina Lombardo

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,544 Posts
They should not be able to operate on opinions. They should have to enforce the law and if in doubt a judge should reside over it.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,544 Posts
.if you show no one,tell no one.......do you really have it?
Yes and its just a matter of time until a stupid neighbor reports you.

Reactions: Henry Bowman

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,544 Posts
Oh I read your words, show no one. Funny thing about prying eyes, unless you bury it and never dig it up or practice with it .....;)

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,544 Posts
And this right about the time I told a guy I work with I'd buy his 7.5" - 300 blk barrel with the notion to build another Ar pistol.:mad:

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,544 Posts
I'm glad I don't have any AR pistols anymore. I don't have to worry about it.
This is exactly why I got rid of my last one. Now I'm back in them 2 deep, LOL.

Reactions: 2A_1791

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,544 Posts
Trump could executive order the atf to no longer operate on opinions and overrule them, but he won't.
Exactly, so how are the Republicans that much different? Well you see they are crafty about getting you rather than straight up front like the Democrats.

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
Private range hidden in the trees out back and suppressors= us doing what we want here with no one the wiser;)

·
Rational Anarchist
14,196 Posts
Exactly, so how are the Republicans that much different? Well you see they are crafty about getting you rather than straight up front like the Democrats.
4AC6D3B6-7557-43CA-85FD-68042470D2DE.jpeg

1 - 20 of 40 Posts