Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Chief cook and bottle washer
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If they ever catch this guy... why should there be a trial?
Sometimes I wonder why these officers are doing or not doing to allow thugs to get the drop on them.
7F19C034-98B3-4BC2-8187-2A1E92AA2608.jpeg

·
Registered
724 Posts
Any opinions on the age of this youth? Or was it a dwarf? If caught, the shooter will be convicted as a minor I'm betting. This news makes me sick.

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Any opinions on the age of this youth? Or was it a dwarf? If caught, the shooter will be convicted as a minor I'm betting. This news makes me sick.
Sheriff said (in response to a question at the press conference) that the image in that video has a distorted image with regards to dimensions as it is a "fisheye" lens. He said he preferred to go on the officers' statements as to physical description.

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
They don't understand the rules in a war zone. Situational awareness isn't just a tag line.
Yep Gunny that is sadly true. Seems to me they were on "White" when they should have been at least on "Yellow" if not "Orange". All references to Colonel Jeff Cooper's color code system of preparedness.

·
Old
517 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think it's easy to get complacent especially on a late night/early morning watch or that last hour where you ready to hit the racks. We had one guy on watch napping, they found him kicked back, all his body armor off, and his M4 5 feet away, lets just say it didn't pan out well for him and of course we all suffered from that asshole.

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
Biden is using this to push gun control - of course. Since the shooter used a pistol, it seems that Biden has expanded the definition of "weapons of war" to include common handguns. :rolleyes::mad: I think he really meant all "weapons and magazines".

Excerpt:

“Weapons of war have no place in our communities,” the former Vice President tweeted. “We need to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.”

·
Registered
980 Posts
Yep Gunny that is sadly true. Seems to me they were on "White" when they should have been at least on "Yellow" if not "Orange". All references to Colonel Jeff Cooper's color code system of preparedness.
View attachment 240264
I will not blame the officers, getting shot was NOT their fault. That being said, when I was working in New Orleans and in uniform in a marked unit or on a detail in uniform or along a parade route in uniform..... I stayed on Orange...I still stay on yellow at home and when on the road, but elsewhere...Orange.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors has approved a $100,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the gunman who ambushed two Los Angeles Sherriff's deputies in their patrol car on Saturday night. Video captured bystanders laughing in the wake of the shooting.

·
Registered
340 Posts
The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors has approved a $100,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the gunman who ambushed two Los Angeles Sherriff's deputies in their patrol car on Saturday night. Video captured bystanders laughing in the wake of the shooting.

That will buy a lot of CRACK & COLLARD GREENS so they should
start getting some tips.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
I just saw the LA County sheriff in an interview on FoxNews. Official reward is now $300,000.

(None from the LA Lakers' LeBron James. <sarc>)

[The sheriff said, as reported by CBS Los Angeles:

“I want to make a challenge…to LeBron James,” he said. “I want you to match that and double that reward because I know you care about law enforcement.

“You expressed a very interesting statement on race relations and officer-involved shootings and the impact that it has on the African-American community and I appreciate that, but likewise, we need to appreciate that respect for life goes across professions, races, creeds, and I’d like to see LeBron James step up to the plate and double that.”]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts