Mississippi Gun Owners banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Chief cook and bottle washer
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I think they protested at the hospital for the wrong reasons
Biden is using this to push gun control - of course. Since the shooter used a pistol, it seems that Biden has expanded the definition of "weapons of war" to include common handguns. :rolleyes::mad: I think he really meant all "weapons and magazines".

Excerpt:
In 1776 the farmer/banker/teacher/common simple man had the same style weapon the men in either army had. If it was ok then its got my vote to be ok now

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
A suspect was arrested ... a convicted felon with a gun in "gun-free" Kommiefornia -- go figure!

Sheriff Alex Villanueva and L.A. County District Attorney Jackie Lacey announced the arrest of Deonte Lee Murray at a news conference Wednesday morning at LASD headquarters in downtown L.A.

The 36-year-old Murray has been charged with two counts each of premediated attempted murder of a peace officer and possession of a firearm by a felon. His photo is not being released to protect the ongoing investigation. He is being arraigned Wednesday.

Murray was arrested on Sept. 15, three days after the deputies were shot, but in connection with an unrelated carjacking and shooting which had occurred in Compton on Sept. 1, Lacey said. Forensic evidence later linked him to the shooting of the two deputies.

A ghost gun used in the shooting of the deputies was recovered by investigators, sheriff’s Capt. Kent Wegener told reporters.
A standoff with a carjacking suspect in Lynwood, Calif., on Sept. 15, 2020. Authorities later identified the suspect as Deonte Murray, wanted in the ambush shooting of two Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies. (CBSLA)

###

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, etc. ;)

Reactions: rc
21 - 22 of 22 Posts