Mississippi Gun Owners banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
34,765 Posts
I got a notice from the package I ordered that said it was in/or at mailbox delivered. But it was the senders address best I can tell.

How did they get so stupid overnight? They haven't been this bad for me that I ever remember.

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
19,670 Posts
I have informed delivery from USPS get an email every morning that shows what you have in your mail that day. My package still shows sitting in Jackson.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
I had a pleasant surprise yesterday: my order from JetPens scheduled for Saturday delivery was here on Friday. I had been tracking it, nothing urgent, but it was nice for a change.

·
Chief cook and bottle washer
1,720 Posts
Wow, makes you wonder if they are intentionally routing packages to wrong destinations? Thats just ridiculous.
I think your close to the reason, do you know any postal employees? What I’m about to say sounds racist but it’s a fact, my post office has a clerk that will get visibly angry if you call them on a mistake, never offer a good enough reason why it happened and basically give you I don’t care and what you going to do about it vibe. Has had countless complaints filed against them but because of race nothings ever been or will be done.

·
Rational Anarchist
13,968 Posts
I’ve gotten so that I prefer USPS over FedEx, and UPS to either. I’m waiting on my new Husqvarna chainsaw:
F42FA914-AFAD-4C8F-8905-68438D12A425.png
DCDBD869-52CC-4419-85F8-34FD89EC99A4.png

I’m going to reconsider buying anything that is coming via FedEx, unless it’s an Amazon order. Amazon gives me extra time on my Prime when orders are late.

·
Deplorables Battalion Commander
26,970 Posts
I’ve gotten so that I prefer USPS over FedEx, and UPS to either. I’m waiting on my new Husqvarna chainsaw:
View attachment 236246 View attachment 236247
I’m going to reconsider buying anything that is coming via FedEx, unless it’s an Amazon order. Amazon gives me extra time on my Prime when orders are late.
We've had several issues and unexplained order delays recently with the FedEx facilities in Memphis and Olive Branch.

FedEx did nothing about them, however.

I prefer USPS and UPS to FedEx if I have a shipping choice, except when FedEx or UPS does a handoff to the USPS.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
34,765 Posts
I think your close to the reason, do you know any postal employees? What I’m about to say sounds racist but it’s a fact, my post office has a clerk that will get visibly angry if you call them on a mistake, never offer a good enough reason why it happened and basically give you I don’t care and what you going to do about it vibe. Has had countless complaints filed against them but because of race nothings ever been or will be done.
THe only ones I know is my route carrier and substitute route carrier. Both are very nice people and the main one my boy played ball with his for 7 years.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts