close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

For Sale/Trade Mossberg 590

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale/Trade' started by TwangBanger, Jan 6, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwangBanger

TwangBanger Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Mossberg model 590 shotgun. 12 gauge. Holds 9 rounds (8+1). Add a mini-shell adapter, and you can fit a whole passel of mini's in there.

Shotgun has Ghost Ring sights, bayonet lug, Hogue "Tamer" pistol grip, Magpul MOE M-LOK fore end, Tac-Star side-saddle, and has been cerakoted in Tungsten Carbide.

I do not have (never had) the original shoulder stock, but they are available from numerous online sources - Numrich Arms (Gun Parts Corp) sells original wood stocks for under $20, and several sources (including Ebay) offer synthetic stocks (both fixed and folding). Tac-Star (and other companies) even make an adapter for around $20 that allows you to use AR/M4 pistol grip/buffer tube adjustable stock assemblies. These guns sell for $488 at Cheaper Than Dirt, and $487 at Bud's ($473 cash discount price) - not including the cerakoting, side-saddle, Magpul fore end, etc.

$400 FTF in Gulfport / Biloxi.

mossy1.jpg mossy2.jpg

2. Cliff731

Cliff731 Danged ole' Hermit...

TwangBanger... I have an original Mossberg synthetic shoulder stock and synthetic forearm from a 590A1 that I believe might fit this 590... "new" and never installed. Both are available to the buyer of your 590 (for a reasonable price + mailing cost)... if desired... and if so, please contact me by PM only... and not in this selling thread! Just FYI. :)

(of course, these same parts are also available directly from Mossberg's website!)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    Bustacap and TwangBanger like this.

3. TwangBanger

4. TwangBanger

5. Cliff731

Cliff731 Danged ole' Hermit...

TwangBanger... I'm glad to see you're keeping that very nice Mossberg 590... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.