Mississippi Gun Owners banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
If you want to find a movie...whether it is on Hulu, Netflix, Amazon prime...whatever...
You might want to try-
JustWatch
It will show you where the movie is and If there is an associated fee.

·
Deplorables Battalion Commander
26,143 Posts

Reactions: Southshorerob

·
MSGO Court Jester
35,209 Posts
If you have a Firestick, you can download the IMDB app for free. They have a bunch of movies and TV series for free. I started watching Terra Nova for the third or fourth time, but it's been a while. I still enjoy it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Be careful with sites like these. you'll get a virus in a heartbeat. I've been using them for years and occasionally have a problem.
yeap i agree with you , but if you want to be safe just install adblock+ pup up blocker google extensions and then you can use soap2day or any other movies sites without any problem

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
yeap i agree with you , but if you want to be safe just install adblock+ pup up blocker google extensions and then you can use soap2day or any other movies sites without any problem
I have that. The problem is with the "tricks" they use. A less tech savvy person might fall for them and end up with a virus or Trojan. I avoid some movie sights because, despite being pretty good, I have gotten something I didn't want with my movie. Fortunately I clean my desktop on a regular basis and don't have a lot of personal data stored on it. I also disconnect it from my wifi every night after finding files open that I didn't use.. Windows fire wall is crap. LOL

21 - 29 of 29 Posts