Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at buying a Mr Bullet Feeder, mini. for use on a Hornady AP. (9mm)
What is your opinion of that set up?

Would the Hornady Single feed tube maybe work on it, (with minor alteration)

May forego the bullet feeder tubes included.Or would some other simple tube setup work.

I have the Hornady setup, and it is very pickey with the bullets that will work on it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the Mr bullet feeder mini for .223 on my LNL AP press and it works great. I am using their tube setup because I never could get homemade tubes to work reliably. I am using the Hornady pistol bullet feeder die and metal tubes for my pistol rounds. The hornday works, but not near as reliable as the mini bullet feeeder.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the Mr bullet feeder mini for .223 on my LNL AP press and it works great. I am using their tube setup because I never could get homemade tubes to work reliably. I am using the Hornady pistol bullet feeder die and metal tubes for my pistol rounds. The hornday works, but not near as reliable as the mini bullet feeeder.
I have ordered the Mr. Bullet Die, I plan to experiment with the Hornady feeder tubes that I already have.
Thanks for the reply.
Is there a problem with the Mini tube, set up, next to the Hornady powder throw? Seems very tight.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Recieved my die today. First op[inion is very good.
I Went to the hardware store, and managed to work up a PVC coupler to use my Honady feed tubes.
Looking good.
I'll post more soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts