MS enhanced carry class Saturday 1/20/18

Discussion in 'Training' started by BigDaddyQ, Jan 15, 2018.

1. BigDaddyQ

BigDaddyQ Distinguished Poster

Ted Woodall had scheduled me for a class this Saturday 1/20/18. For those of you who have already paid or signed up please message me so I can get with John Heiter. The class will still go on. There is no doubt room for more students. If you can attend this weekend and want to take the class please text me at(601) 918-2682, comment here, or message me.

My standard course description follows. It will answer most questions you may have concerning the course and requirements.

Ms enhanced concealed form letter
    To: Whom it may concern
    Subject: MS Enhanced Carry course goals & outline

The Purpose of MS Enhanced Carry Course is to teach the BASIC knowledge, skills, and attitude for safely owning a pistol. Expect to be taught the knowledge of: safety rules; how to safely load, unload, and fire a pistol; firearm selection; storage at home and on the go; holster selection; ammo basics; proper cleaning and maintenance. Expect to learn basic skills such as: stance, aiming, hold control, breath control, trigger control and follow through. Expect to learn a safety first attitude. Enhanced carry classes also cover Mississippi Gun laws.

No guns or live ammunition is allowed in the classroom.

Course Materials Provided:
    Targets, Basic Pistol manual, handouts, lunch/drinks/snacks are on your own

Required Course materials not provided:
    Pen, Highlighter, pistol, 100rds of ammunition, bag or box for storing pistol, eye and ear protection

Optional equipment, but highly recommended:
    Comfortable shoes and clothes, some sort of hat with brim, and sunscreen, winter classes be prepared for rain

Cost is $100 per person:
    gun rental is available for a small fee if needed please advise prior to day of class

Date/time:
    1/20/18 8am-5pm
    188 Swinging Bridge Rd
    Florence, MS

If further information is required please email joshquerin@hotmail.com, or call/text 601-918-2682

Thank you

Josh Querin

4x4moses and Mesquite like this.