Closed MSGO Member ONLY Deal!

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Sam Conway, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Sam Conway

Sam Conway Full Poster

“ASE” Range Bag $50.00 for all MSGO Members only. All colors shown are available. Will deliver to you within 50 miles of Biloxi or ship for $15.00 additional charge. Dimensions are 25x 15x 11 overall size. Front pouch holds 8 double stack (Glock, Sig etc) or 16 1911 magazines. The bottom of the bag is WATER PROOF. There are 4 additional outside pockets for storage of tools, cell phone, wallet, pens, etc. sam@samconwayltd.com or 912-269-2783 to order. Group 1.JPG

Greg Acton likes this.
  2. Duts87ss

Duts87ss Distinguished Poster

Is this deal still good?

3. lazi

lazi Distinguished Poster

Not much info but with a little research it seems this is a good deal. One poster mentions these are a good deal at $100. There is also what appears to be a short YouTube video but I haven't watched it.

My guess is the seller got an inventory "closeout" deal and is passing some of the savings along. I used to do this a lot when I was in sales. It makes for some killer deals on stuff that at one time would've cost folks a lot more.

Afraid I don't need a range bag though...

4. Duts87ss

Duts87ss Distinguished Poster

Sorry I never got back with you. I'd like to take two in red if they're available. Could i meet you somewhere one afternoon this week? I live in Ocean Springs.

5. mascott

mascott Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

If it was closer I would take 2