Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Got a 57 Bel Air 4 door sedan sitting my uncles house that I’d love to give this treatment to.

·
Premium Member
3,815 Posts
Lots of hours LOL. I have a couple of money pits, one is about done, the other at about 40%. Be sure to post some follow up pics.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It does take time and money I had tried to buy this car for 30 years. By the time he sold it it was in bad shape He had stripped it down to redo it himself and then gave up on it. I brought it home in boxes . It’s been so long since I used my reloading equipment I might not remember how

·
MSGO Court Jester
35,908 Posts
I had a '59 and a '60 after the '59 got totaled. I know how big the back seats were. My Dad bought a new '57 four door, turquoise and white. Later on he bought a used '56 with a 265 c.i. that I got to use a lot. But my favorites are the '55, '57, and '62. I had a '62 Impala four door hardtop with a 327 c.i. for a while

Reactions: Southern Reloading

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Me and my old man, God rest him, with his 55 210. Circa 1981-82. He was forced to sell it about two years after this pic was taken. I’ve been on the hunt for that car, or whatever’s left of it, for almost 20 years. Nothing but dead ends.

AC5F017B-6B65-433F-8D08-31B17546B977.jpeg

·
Premium Member
3,815 Posts
It does take time and money I had tried to buy this car for 30 years. By the time he sold it it was in bad shape He had stripped it down to redo it himself and then gave up on it. I brought it home in boxes . It’s been so long since I used my reloading equipment I might not remember how
Funny you say that, upgraded to a Dillon, been so busy that I haven't even mounted it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts