Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,598 Posts
Nice , color ain’t my thing but if that’s what she likes more power to her. Glad to see her having her own pistol. Good on her.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,598 Posts
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Good for her, but it don't match.......................and it ain't a 1911
Just as good being it’s a Glock.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like it needs to go to the range soon. At least it isn't pink. I guess now she will be looking for matching nail polish. Have to cordinate these things you know. Should be fun.
Just ordered a matching kydex holster.
Have a range trip scheduled for tomorrow. She is a fairly decent shot. This is her second handgun. She had a SW Bodyguard but the trigger pull was horrible.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
In what UNIVERSE??:lol4:
I usually don't get involved in these, but to be fair, one where weight is a consideration.
1 pound vs about 2.4 pounds for similar capacity.
Heading to the store to grab a drink I can throw the 43 on in gym shorts or whatever, or for this lady it might carry easier in her purse. The 1911, while I love mine, requires more commitment to carry.

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
I usually don't get involved in these, but to be fair, one where weight is a consideration.
1 pound vs about 2.4 pounds for similar capacity.
Heading to the store to grab a drink I can throw the 43 on in gym shorts or whatever, or for this lady it might carry easier in her purse. The 1911, while I love mine, requires more commitment to carry.
I do cede those weight issues as a valid argumentative
position and I further admit that the only pistol I ever
shot that was chambered in 10mm was a Glock and it
was actually comfortable to shoot unlike the Colt Delta
Elite whose bore centerline was a lot higher above the
frame than the Glock and was absolutely punishing to
try to shoot, that was probably the only 1911 platform
idea that should have never been attempted.
My earlier post was meant to be amusing not a comment
on the platform.

·
Morte
4,327 Posts
Nice , color ain’t my thing but if that’s what she likes more power to her. Glad to see her having her own pistol. Good on her.
I personally wouldn’t buy a colored gun, but if that is what it takes to have her carry one, I fully support the “colors”, being they blue, pink, lime green, or whatever.

Good for her

·
μολὼν λαβέ
37,598 Posts
I personally wouldn’t buy a colored gun, but if that is what it takes to have her carry one, I fully support the “colors”, being they blue, pink, lime green, or whatever.

Good for her
This is me. But that being said if it would get either of my daughters to carry I would buy them what ever color they wanted and give it to them.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
My earlier post was meant to be amusing not a comment
on the platform.
Oh, no harm done. I don't even own a glock, but I've had a crush on the 43 for about a year or two. I love my 1911, it is just impractical to EDC, for me. Then, you know, if zombies come I'll probably want more bullets so my 1911 is kind of in a weird spot.

My main gun is actually a medium sized sig 320, but I'm considering something a bit smaller.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts