Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put 100rds through my new xdm. Man let me tell y'all it's a step above the xd. I won this gun in the raffle at the ms classic. I'm still can't believe it as I've never won a gun before.

Here's 20rds at about 20yds



here's 5rds at 21feet




here's 10rds at about 10yds
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,801 Posts
I still hold a *slight* grudge against you for snaking that out from under me at the Classic.

Just kidding, bud. Sweet shooter! New production gun?
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks y'all. Yep Will I'm going to try make it a production gun. Just some small stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,264 Posts
Lucky Dog, Thats a nice win there and some pretty good shooting. :thumbup:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GunOneDown said:
I thought u won the 3.8 .40 Traded to something to shoot in comp huh?
Your right I did but I traded straight up for the full size 9mm.


Matt what's been done to your xdm?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,285 Posts
Congrats on winning the gun. What are the differences that you see in the XD and the XDM. I've got an XD-40c but I've never shot the XDM.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Volzfan said:
Congrats on winning the gun. What are the differences that you see in the XD and the XDM. I've got an XD-40c but I've never shot the XDM.
the biggest differences that I feel are important are sights and the trigger pull. It recoils
different than a 4" service modal. Less flip if that makes sence. You can take down the pistol without pulling the trigger. Doesn't matter to me but some say it's a safety +.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Xd357 said:
GunOneDown said:
I thought u won the 3.8 .40 Traded to something to shoot in comp huh?
Your right I did but I traded straight up for the full size 9mm.


Matt what's been done to your xdm?
The main thing is that is has had a trigger job from Canyon Creek. It has had some other stuff done with the barrel and springs. The trigger is now about a 2 lb and it is nice for competition. I think I am eventually going to put different sites on it. I love it.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Matt I really need to shoot your xdm as that's who I was thinking about going with. I might buy your sights off you want to sell them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Xd357 said:
Matt I really need to shoot your xdm as that's who I was thinking about going with. I might buy your sights off you want to sell them.
Let me know when and where. PM me and I can give you my number.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top