Mississippi Gun Owners banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This makes my third set of custom grip from L. Bruce in Georgia...

I am so extremely happy with these. I have wanted a grip like this for a long time. Not only do they look good they give me enough to hold on to so I can double action or tea-cup, or even single hand with comfort.

Custom 1 piece Honduras Rosewood.
Right hand
thumb rest
wing
flair
Sitting on my DW 15-2 .357 bought new in 1986 from Discount Firearms in South Jackson.

· Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DirtyWorks said:
beautiful piece of Rosewood! Not to be too nosey but what does a set like this set you back. If you dont mind telling
More than the other two sets combined. I hate to say more than that as LB has to charge custom prices for custom work.. the rosewood was over $40 alone, and came in green so he had to dry it.

http://lbcustomgrips.com/

· Premium Member
14,287 Posts
Those are beautiful! Thanks for the link.

· Registered
6,620 Posts
Beladran said:
sid when you get up into custom grips it can get crazy.. i got two sets for my 1911 one is box elder and the other is ironwood both are exibition grade and was almost 300 bones for each
Yeah, got to get another 1911 since I got to send one back. I love to look at well made grips, truly a work of art

· Registered
Over 60 years experience shooting and hunting. 40 years experience working on my personal guns.
7,671 Posts
Very very nice. Wish I had some of those on my 629. :shock:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.