Mississippi Gun Owners banner

My new savage markII

3K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  Rw 
I like that green. I'm like you, would love to get one in SS but that don't look bad at all. They didn't act like you got the last one did theyt? Wasn't wild about Dick's last time I went there. Waited at the gun counter and no one came, I just walked off after about 10 minutes.
Just bought a rifle today, recon taking the wife out to eat too buys me a couple links off the chain to get another one on the same weekend?

Yeah, after we talked and I saw your pic's and my receipt, it's the same one. I saw the manual and that's where I got the "cub" and five others on the manual. It has the FVXP on the box but /N is only on the receipt. They had four when I left on sale.
If I do shoot tomorrow and it patterns well, I'll put that Leupold scope on it and put that cheaper one on a cheaper gun.
Have to bring some tools to get to that accutrigger since I can't dry fire it without some spent shells.
Hope it shoots as well as it looks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.