Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,147 Posts
Very nice striker fired SA.....:rolleyes:

And for the record the Kahr is more DAO in feel and weight of trigger even if it is a striker DAO pistol....:D

That 938 sure does look good though. I love the size of it. Is it like the 238 and slightly heavy because of the metal make up? Will definately be waiting on a range report on this one. I really liked my 238 and sometimes wonder why I got rid of it . Actually sold it for $475 like a dummy. All in all I think you got a quality pistol there. Been really wanting to try out a P290 and get another P6 (P225)

Wish they could make a poly 9mm about this size either striker or DAO, heck even striker DAO.

Reactions: Quickeye

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,147 Posts
Oh and when you are ready to trade or sell me back the G17 since you want ever shoot it again after getting the Sig let me know. Dibs on it and the G26. :lol2:

Reactions: Stryker6

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh no! the G's aren't going just yet. the citadel is in the bump seat

:) it's nice arguing with an adult too brother! if more people could have a discussion without butt hurt it would be a better world.

I shot a mag of 7 wwb 124g nato as soon as my paperwork cleared :) even with the hotter nato stuff it is a soooft recoiling little pistol. i'd say at least 1/2 the recoil impulse of the cz82 in 9x18 and as comfortable as my G26. I put all seven on paper from about 20' iirc

with 7+1 of 9mm in this size envelope is just amazing. it is thinner than the beretta tomcat I had and in my hand feels very similar to the 950 jetfire I had. I think the jetfire was 7+1 of .22 short.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,147 Posts
Ok but just remember I got dibs at least on the G17.

And I consider it a discussion that we wasn't agreeing on, LOL. Now I'm just confused............:D But thats the norm. I don't get butt hurt very easy, unlike a couple people on here. I'm a grown tail man no time for butt hurt, as life is to short.

Enjoy that lil 938 they are built tough like the 238's.

·
μολὼν λαβέ
35,147 Posts
Nah thanks for setting me straight on the Kahr's I just took them for their word. Could be why everyone says they are a very smooth trigger.

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'll be breaking down the 938 to clean and lube today. sig sure packs their cases nice 2 mags, cable lock, chamber flag (really looks like a little dil....never mind) a ketchup package of lube, lots of adverts, manual, and a real big sticker (to mount on your car to let the thieves know you got the good stuff)

* we did run a patch before I test fired, dry as a bone and pure white. it may not be the case for all sigs as this one went through their custom shop. it was smooth as silk, no grit in the action like some "new" guns. no loads of grease or goo either. it seemed to be lubed proper, add fav. lube and wipe away everything you see.

·
Premium Member
3,816 Posts
2D2C,
Nice looking little Sig, I have an affinity for small carry guns...but I also have an affinity for 1911 9mm...and I was just in Jackson earlier today!:hmm:

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks CajunBP!

as you can see the 938 is much smaller than my 9mm 1911, but only gives up 3 shots! weight wise you could carry 2 938's and still weigh less :)

someone has dibs on my citadel already so don't :hmm: too long. if you was in Jackson you could of hit both academy sports location to look at their clearance pistols. also in another thred jake mentioned that citadels normally get clearance around thanksgiving.

·
Premium Member
3,816 Posts
Yep, I just checked this past week, they seem to have clearanced them all and it doesn't seem like they will be getting any more Armscor 911s. I'm in no hurry, I am still glad you got the gun you wanted.

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks blkout!

I thought it was purdy too ;) also the serial has my mm/dd/yyyy birthday(out of order though) and my mothers yy/date of birth. it was simply meant to be mine.

I have not had an auto that cycled like this little fella. the other ones I handled at various counters all were smooth, but this custom shop one is so easy to rack and chamber a round it's scary. my G26 is used and takes 4 times the effort to rack. you always hear that small auto's may be too hard for ladies/old/crippled folks to chamber a round- this one is a breeze!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts