Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the new normal . Talk about in your face except our delusion or else .... N.Y. Pride Parade: Jubilant Crowds at WorldPride 2019

The New York Times
LIVE UPDATES
N.Y. Pride Parade: Jubilant Crowds at WorldPride 2019
  • With jubilant paradegoers waving rainbow flags, the annual Pride March closes out the monthlong celebrations in N.Y.C.

• WorldPride came to N.Y. to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall uprising, considered a turning point in the fight for gay rights.

Paal Christian Gjoeen, second from the right, and three fellow members of Oslo Fagottkor, a Norwegian gay choir.CreditDerek Norman/The New York Times
About four hours into the march, members of the Oslo Fagottkor, a Norwegian gay choir, were still waiting for their turn to march the parade.

Just above the start of the route, Paal Christian Gjoeen, 37, and his three friends rested their arms over the fence, their smiles wide
This woman has held up the same sign at Pride for the last 40 years.

Frances Goldin never misses a Pride march, and neither does her sign.CreditAaron Randle/The New York Times
It would not be the Pride March without Frances Goldin, the Lower East Side radical, and her sign.

“I Adore My Lesbian Daughters — Keep Them Safe,” read the aging piece of white cardboard held aloft by Ms. Goldin on Sunday at the Pride March, at the corner of 18th Street and Fifth
James Charles on marching in his first Pride parade.

“This is just such a special moment to be here with my community,” said the social media influencer.CreditCalla Kessler/The New York Times
“Oh, my God,” a young man said, gasping from behind a barricade at the corner of Christopher Street and Sixth Avenue.

Gay Street was renamed Acceptance Street.

CreditTodd Heisler/The New York Times
It seems especially fitting that, a brick’s throw from the Stonewall Inn, there is a short quaint block named Gay Street in the heart of the West Village, long an L.G.B.T.Q. stronghold.

As the Pride March passes by, countless people will notice that Gay Street was renamed — at least during the month of June, Pride month — Acceptance Street, to honor the expanding diversity of self-identification in the L.G.B.T.Q. communit

Michael Gold, Emily Palmer and Derek M. Norman

Protesters briefly halt the Pride parade in San Francisco.
On the other side of the country, San Francisco’s Pride parade was halted temporarily after multiple protesters crossed onto the parade route and blocked the street at around 11 a.m., local time, the police said.

Close to a dozen protesters laid down on Market Street, one of the city’s main thoroughfares, along which the parade runs for about one and a half miles. It was not immediately clear what the protesters were demonstrating against.

Two people were taken into custody, according to the San Francisco Police Department, which said it did not have more information on their arrest.
Paradegoers danced and climbed, while others sought shade.

Finding that perfect view.CreditBrittainy Newman/The New York Times
They climbed up poles for a better view and they took cover under any shade they could find on Fifth Avenue.

The crowd perked up when Mayor Bill de Blasio’s float came toward them. Free T-shirts were tossed to the crowd. People danced on the sidewalks to “Express Yourself” by Madonna.
Pride March watchers gather at symbolic L.G.B.T.Q. locations.
Greenwich Street in Manhattan.CreditTodd Heisler/The New York Times
While the early action of the Pride March kicked off near Madison Square Park, an eager group of revelers purposefully chose to wait for the march in Greenwich Village, the center of L.G.B.T.Q. life in New York City.

3 hours ago
Some paradegoers drew a lot of attention, and photos, for their outfits.

3 hours ago
‘Out and proud’ couples express their love at the parade.

4 hours ago
Paradegoers plan to stay until the end, even if that means Monday.

4 hours ago
Cuomo signs a bill to end ‘gay panic’ defenses in murder cases.

4 hours ago
Indya Moore asks: Are the police here to protect or rule?
ADVERTISEMENT

4 hours ago
Pride from around the world is on full display in New York.

5 hours ago
For some, the Pride parade came with a lot of first experiences.

5 hours ago
The Pride March steps off.

5 hours ago
A Queer Liberation March organizer is thrilled with the turnout and energy.

5 hours ago
The Queer Liberation March draws ‘all genders, all races, all ages.’

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The scary thing about this is it's being fueled by our own Government (our tax dollars) and the media which is linked to the CIA for indoctrination purposes. They've been cramming it down our throats so the question remains what for ? Seems awfully important to them . Time for us to be asking questions and getting answers.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
These folks and their supporters and the media want us to believe that what God called a sin is really not. And, God was wrong to call it an abomination. Same folks call abortion a woman's right and that the baby is not a human being, even after delivery. God's patience with us has got to be wearing thin. It's gonna get rough from here on in.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
With a major media outlet like CNN being fronted by no
less than Anderson Cooper, we stand little to no chance
of normalcy ever being recognized as it was when our
generation grew up, that of the MAJORITY instead of
a group of DEVIANTS too drunk on the notion that THEY
not us are "normal". I believe that this is really funded
by the uber rich corrupt elites, Cooper is a Vanderbilt.
Big money for well over a century and a half or close.

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
When you're sure of your reasoning and your cause you usually don't need constant affirmation. The homosexual movement has become almost militant in their quest for affirmation. This is proof that even they understand that the behavior is deviant.

Personally, I don't really care what they do. I'm just tired of being told I have to agree with it.

·
Rational Anarchist
14,193 Posts

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When you're sure of your reasoning and your cause you usually don't need constant affirmation. The homosexual movement has become almost militant in their quest for affirmation. This is proof that even they understand that the behavior is deviant.

Personally, I don't really care what they do. I'm just tired of being told I have to agree with it.
^^^^THAT!!!
I don't think many people in this country realizes how much their told what to do in everyday life , freedom is a distant memory boys.

·
Curmudgeon extraordinaire
8,082 Posts
The homosexual movement has become almost militant in their quest for affirmation. This is proof that even they understand that the behavior is deviant.
There are 2 version of "corn hole"
I'm OK with this one,

·
Rational Anarchist
14,193 Posts
When I was growing up, the other version was all I had heard of.
Same here, in ‘98 I was stationed in Japan and had a kid from Arkansas working for me start talking about playing “corn hole” and I told him that half of “don’t ask, don’t tell” was not telling. He then went on to explain what he was talking about. I complemented him on his quick thinking and gave him grief about it for the rest of the time I knew him.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
How can anyone take "pride" in decadence, perversion, and evil? Seriously? How?
There are only three ways to look at the story of Sodom and Gomorrah:
1) It's only myth/legend/fable; it never happened;
2) The fags were born that way; it's not their fault, but God killed them anyway;
3) God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah exactly as described in the Bible and for the reasons told there.

Choose.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts