Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My dad, retired LEO, has carried one in his pocket for 25+ years. It goes bang when you pull the trigger. It is intended to be a belly gun, stick it in the bad guy's belly and pull the trigger. When he got it his typical daily carry was his service weapon, his BUG and his NAA.

·
Registered
15,550 Posts
Have one in 22 Mag...when you are knocked to the ground and have nothing else....

It fits the 2 requirements of a gun fight

#1 have a gun

#2 it goes bang every time

a 22 in your pocket beats the hell out of a 45 ACP left at home

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I've owned 3 over the years, gave one to my sister, and still have a .22/.22 mag. No matter what else I may be carrying, the mini is always on me.
Takes up no more room than a knife, and much better to shove up the bad guy's nose than a knife...should I be so unlucky as to ever find myself in that close of a situation.

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
Saw two of these today. They are intriguing but the price seemed high for what they are! I've got a .32 derringer that would probably will the niche just fine!

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
They are high now compared to when me, 'Neck, Shooter's Dad and SilentHitz got our's, they weren't high like now but being about the size of a buck knife, you can't beat 'em. Like they say, a pistol in the pocket is worth ten in the truck.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I read a story one time about a vietnam vet that fought his way out of a pow camp with one.

I had a 17 hmr version, but the bullets tumbled so next time im getting the 22 mag version.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Always have mine with me and never for a moment thought that I'd be using it at a range greater than about a foot and a half. It's going up someone's nostril before it goes bang. Longer range SD weapon it ain't -

Papa

·
Registered
15,550 Posts
NAA Pug...in 22 WMR...with real sights and night sites at that......Not very expensive when I got it before the current regime went in. Devils are hard to find now though

an old post with pics
http://www.msgunowners.com/firearms-gallery-f19/little-pug-pretty-good-bite-t350.htm

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
I have a charter arms version in 22 mag a friend gave me. It has a cross bolt safety which I'm not crazy about but it works. I keep it in a pocket holster that has a pocket for 4 extra rounds. Its a great one to have for backup to your backup. :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
PapaDawg said:
Always have mine with me and never for a moment thought that I'd be using it at a range greater than about a foot and a half. It's going up someone's nostril before it goes bang. Longer ranger SD weapon it ain't -

Papa
Absolutely!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts