Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Retired USAF
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all
I’m getting my stuff together to start practicing for the M1A Match at camp Perry August 4
Is anyone interested in a joint venture practice and travel up together for the shoot?
I need a place to shoot 200-300-600. I’m planning on Laurel for 600, but I live in Meridian.
Shoot me an email: [email protected]

Ken Ethridge
USAF Retired

Springfield M1A Match - Civilian Marksmanship Program

·
Retired USAF
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I plan too
I shot there in the 80s for smallbore and reduced target NM courses
Good times
Actually road back from Camp Perry on a bus in 1984 with some folks from there ...but Lord if I’d remember the names

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
We would be glad to have you join us in some matches at Magnolia. Our first match of the season will be on March 9th. We shoot a 200 yard walk and paste match. For service rifles we use reduced targets to simulate 300 & 600 yards.

If you’re interested in a little longer drive, you can go to Palo Alto in Donaldsonville, La. They have a full course match every third Saturday of the month. They normally have a two day event in the spring with an 80 shot NRA match on Saturday and 50 shot CMP on Saturday. This should be on March 16-17. I’m planning on going to this event in March.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Matches and/or individual practice at Talladega would be good as well. Their monthly 1000 point matches are fun and move quickly.

Reactions: Mr. Squirrel
1 - 5 of 5 Posts