Mississippi Gun Owners banner

Need to renew my CCW. Where do i do it?

15996 Views 14 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  USMTKE
I'm not slow or anything , but I can not find it here. There used to be a link of where to go to renew online. Somebody cleans house too much on this site. I have been to 1 website and there was no mention of such a thing.

Can someone tell me where to go to renew online?
1 - 2 of 15 Posts
Didn't know you could even renew online. The only thing I could find was this.
http://www.msgunowners.com/general-firearms-discussion-f16/need-to-renew-my-ccw-where-do-i-do-it-t6490.htm

There is a section in this that states:

(12) (a) The licensee must renew his license on or before the expiration date by filing with the department
the renewal form, a notarized affidavit stating that the licensee remains qualified pursuant to the criteria specified
in subsection (2) and (3) of this section, and a full set of fingerprints administered by the Department of Public
Safety or the sheriff of the county of residem~e of the licensee.
The first renewal may be processed by mail and the subsequent renewal must be made in person. Thereafter
every other renewal may be processed by mail to assure that the applicant must appear in person every ten (l0)
years for the purpose of obtaining a new photograph .
See less See more
What I posted says you can renew by mail but doesn't mention online.
"The first renewal may be processed by mail and the subsequent renewal must be made in person. Thereafter
every other renewal may be processed by mail to assure that the applicant must appear in person every ten (l0)
years for the purpose of obtaining a new photograph ."
1 - 2 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.