Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,359 Posts
Nice money pit err I mean boat. Just needs a power pole or two, new updated sonar and gps chart plotter, autopilot trolling motor, etc. (like I said initially :lol2:).
Bet that thing will scoot. Our shearwater with 250 will poke along around 65 with smooth conditions

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Bass Cats are awesome! I have a 1996 Pantera 2 with 200 Mercury I'm about to restore, and got my late father's 1976 Tournament last month, which will be next in line for resore and repower.

·
Super Moderator
9,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice money pit err I mean boat. Just needs a power pole or two, new updated sonar and gps chart plotter, autopilot trolling motor, etc. (like I said initially :lol2:).
Bet that thing will scoot. Our shearwater with 250 will poke along around 65 with smooth conditions
Guy put a 4blade prop on there to get out the hole faster. But lost 8mph on top end but still gets in the 60’s which is spooky fast to me

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Guy put a 4blade prop on there to get out the hole faster. But lost 8mph on top end but still gets in the 60’s which is spooky fast to me
How are the RPMs at full throttle with normal load? Normally, when going from a 3blade to a 4blade you also have to back off a couple inches pitch. That can sometimes cost you a little on the top end but it keeps the motor from lugging (with lugging being a fast way to kill a motor).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts