Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

new to the forum. I’m actually British, I met my wife while working out here. So the whole gun thing is pretty new to me.

I was in the British army so used to firearms but never owning one.

I bought my first Glock 19 at Christmas but I’m after a shotgun and probably something in 762. I love distance shooting and want to get back into that.

thanks all
Alex

·
Mr. Happy
1,778 Posts
:welcomemsgo: Welcome from extreme NW Mississippi!!! I am able to throw one rock and hit both the Mississippi River, and Tennessee. Glad you found us !!!!!!:fun:

·
MSGO Court Jester
40,691 Posts
MSGO welcome.jpg

What's your 00 number? :rolleyes:

·
MSGO Court Jester
40,691 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would probably wager I own the least amount of guns on this entire site... with a grand total of 1.

I need a Mossberg, 1911 and an AR10 (or FN FAL, if anyone over here remembers those!). That’s my plan.

·
Super Moderator
8,317 Posts
Reactions: PiggyD

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I want a genuine FN if I can find one.
Sadly, neither of those is an FN. The one with the scope on it is about as close as you can get, though. It's an Argentinian rifal built using FN tooling. It's very similar to what was used by the Argentinians in the little dust-up you Brits had with Argentina over the Falklands. Brits of course were using the L1A1, an "inch" FAL

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sadly, neither of those is an FN. The one with the scope on it is about as close as you can get, though. It's an Argentinian rifal built using FN tooling. It's very similar to what was used by the Argentinians in the little dust-up you Brits had with Argentina over the Falklands. Brits of course were using the L1A1, an "inch" FAL
now you see what I want! The one I used many years ago. Though I’d probably take an argie one. They’re pretty mate. I like them. Pretty much what I’m after. Like the stocks, not the para stocks.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts