close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Demoncraps On The Way

Discussion in 'Press Talk' started by sand_man, May 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. sand_man

sand_man Grouchy Old Fart MSGO Supporter

2. fordpkup

fordpkup Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

Choot'em at the border.

3. maxhush

maxhush Distinguished Poster

NW MS
  4. 45flattop

45flattop Distinguished Poster

Jackson
    Fill that moat with piranha and alligators and see who wants to swim over!!:lol6:

5. CajunBP

CajunBP Distinguished Poster MSGO Supporter

This has been happening for a while. They are Cuban and fall under wet foot/dry foot, so they will walk up to the port of entry, be given asylum, they will apply and get a debit card with I think $10k, and will then be in Miami within three days of arriving at the border. The first thing Obama should have done when dealing with the Cubans is to insist that they start taking their folks back. There will be no consequences for the countries that are actually aiding and abetting smuggling.

6. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Distinguished Poster

I seem to recall an old movie about something like this involving Cubans flying in. They parachuted down and started shooting up a small town.

7. maxhush

maxhush Distinguished Poster

NW MS
    If anybody asks, I'll be in Mexico for a short while. Does anyone know where I can get that orange tan stuff that Boehner uses? When I get back, I'll likely be doing some buying of older S&Ws methinks. I should have about $10k to spend. Who is Maximillian Batista? Never heard of him...

Last edited: May 11, 2016
    BasMstr, fordpkup, CajunBP and 2 others like this.