Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,395 Posts
Good news. As long as they put them at the bottom of the stack and complete all the other non barcode ones first lol. Maybe it'll eventually cut time down in half

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,164 Posts
Good news. As long as they put them at the bottom of the stack and complete all the other non barcode ones first lol. Maybe it'll eventually cut time down in half
OR they could just stamp all of them approved and send the stamps out by the end of next week.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,395 Posts
Holy freakin moly guys! This is incredible news. 90 days. Hard to fathom. Well my future purchase plans have changed.
IMG_2681.PNG

IMG_2682.PNG

Take note SS reply to sells comment

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Has anyone used this system? If so what did you think of it?

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,395 Posts
Has anyone used this system? If so what did you think of it?
I've used the kiosk before. So much easier than before. And subsequent purchases are super easy, if use silencer shop. I assume all the forms now are barcoded. Haven't heard what the wait time is. Hoping tax refund is good enough I can find out first hand :D

·
Registered
15,440 Posts
I've used the kiosk before. So much easier than before. And subsequent purchases are super easy, if use silencer shop. I assume all the forms now are barcoded. Haven't heard what the wait time is. Hoping tax refund is good enough I can find out first hand :D
3-5 months for an individual last I heard. Trusts are 9-11 months.

Vacation next week and I plan on finding out first hand when I get back. Haven’t heard of a tax refund since the wife finished school.

·
Eat Sleep Guns & Jeep
10,395 Posts
3-5 months for an individual last I heard. Trusts are 9-11 months.

Vacation next week and I plan on finding out first hand when I get back. Haven’t heard of a tax refund since the wife finished school.
Oh man that's awesome! My other three have been individuals so will do the same for next one.
Ha yeah this will probably be my last big one.

·
Registered
15,440 Posts
Oh man that's awesome! My other three have been individuals so will do the same for next one.
Ha yeah this will probably be my last big one.
I have a trust but nothing on it yet. And for that kind of turnaround I think I’ll submit my first as an individual just to get it sooner, and then just transfer it later.

Enjoy the refund. I got used to getting that “extra” $2k+ every year. Then Uncle Sam got used to an extra $2k+ every year. Last year I broke even. Hopefully this year it’ll be the same.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
I used the kiosk was a pain free experience. Well till I paid for everything lol.
Doing the fingerprints at the kiosk was the hardest part for me. The scanner was being a little stubborn but we got through it. Now I've got a phone app that doesn't do much unless I buy another one.

Reactions: jakeg823

·
Registered
96 Posts
Here’s a form 1 timeline via Silencer Shop with a barcode. This was my 4th SS transfer so I did this one from my kitchen table. I have a pending suppressor form 4 that should be back next month if current timelines hold.

MPX SBR
Check cashed 9/22/17
ATF Received 9/25/17
Still Pending 2/08/17
Approved 3/26/18
Received 4/03/18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts