Mississippi Gun Owners banner

New Glock 22 RTF with TRUGLO TFO sights.

3K views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  GunOneDown 
#1 ·
Haven't shot it yet. Had some work done by McNally, extended slide release, trigger job 3.5 pound, and had him install those sights. I like the sights! The green fiber optics are bright and so is the tritium.

See less See more
#6 ·
Yeah, you can just drift these sights. I heard some reports saying that they are fragile and some saying they haven't had a problem with them at all, as far as breakage. So I chanced it! I did notice in one of my holsters..an Uncle' Mike's, that the TRUGLO sights are too high and it caused a drag. Shaved plastic.

#10 ·
Ok! Just got back! Beautiful day to go to the range but hot. After shooting the Glock 22 RTF, I'm impressed yet again. Those sights! I'll be putting them on all of my Glocks. The RTF frame is an improvement upon the normal frame. At least I think. Anyone who has handled a Glock for a long period of time has to notice they get a little slippery in your hand. With this frame, it doesn't. It grips. I don't shoot a ton, so don't abuse me too bad on the grouping! 25 yard line. Winchester white box, 165 grain. 40 rounds, I was trying to go for gold and 10 I just dumped. It's the kid in me! Shoot fast! Bang, bang, bang.

#16 ·
Aight, Must have just missed you b/c we got there around 1pm and was pounded by a storm. we couldn't practice pistol, but shot quit a bit with the silhouette rifle for Saturdays match.
Let me know when you go back and bring the Gen4, I'd like to shoot it. I will supply my factory ammo if I could try it out. If you would like to try any other Glock, I might have one you could try.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.