Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking around i see a couple of people i know, and several i probably should know. Im always trading on tools and guns so if you want something i probably know where to find it. I found out about the site from hearing it mentioned at the magnolia membership drive a few weeks ago, otherwise i dont know if i would have found it..

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
:welcome: welcome aboard and glad you found the best site here.
After you build some post, post some stuff for sale or trade. We like tools or the trade.
See post for M&G II at Magnolia in May........ :tophat:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If any of you were at the magnolia member ship drive , i was the guy who won the savage 308. I must have had 15 people try to buy that gun that day.

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts
Welcome aboard -- be sure and check out the Meet & Greet II thread. We would love to have ya!!

http://www.msgunowners.com/meet-greet-2-f41/

Again, :wel4: -- and congratulations on the .308 win -- I won NOTHING!!

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Funny thing about that win, a buddy of mine who went with us to the meet said you arent going to be mad when i win a rifle are you? About 5 minutes later they called my number.

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Glad you joined! Like your avtar. :wel4:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SilentHitz said:
Welcome to the madhouse. :welcome2:
I need to use that phrase for my forum, very accurate description of how things are over there sometimes.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
unfortunately i dont have a scope for it yet and this model doesent have iron sites.

·
Gatekeeper to my corner of Hell.
21,130 Posts
:wave: :welcome:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts