Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Guy's Collection

I'm new here so I figured I'd show my collection. Take into consideration though I am only 20 so my collection has just started growing.

And for those of you wondering about the pistols I got them in some trades and my dad keeps them but the day I turn 21 I am going to start my pistol collection I already got my eye on a 1911. :rambo:

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
Re: New Guy's Collection

Extremely nice for not being 21 yet. It'd be hard to say I had 20 long rifles.
Any for sale? That lever action at the top caught my eye, looks like a 22. I got a 22 in every action but lever action.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

That's a winchester 38-40. Had a guy offer $3000 for it a few years ago. It's been in my family for years. Needless to say its my oldest baby and I not looking to part with it.

·
Premium Member
21,644 Posts

Welcome aboard and we look forward to your participation! Nice collection you have there - looks like you got something for every occassion!!

Again, :wel4:

·
Registered
9,221 Posts

that one caught my eye too sid... nice collection. you on ducksouth? think ive seen your name over there...

·
Premium Member
14,679 Posts

WOW ! ! ! Yes, a very nice varied collection for a youngster (not a kid). Kind of in that "grey area", not a kid, but not an adult.......

When you turn the BIG 2-1, go buy a quality 1911 pistol, a quality S&W revolver, and a S. A. XD pistol. Start saving your $$$$.

·
Administrator
13,029 Posts

Real nice! Tell us what they are, it sounds like you've got some interesting pieces.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

Hey great collection, My father had a Model 92 in 38-40 at one time, He traded it for a Remington 742 in .243. I wish I could have got my hands on it. Welcome to the site.
:welcome:

·
Registered
591 Posts

THAT'S ONE HELL OF A COLLECTION MY FRIEND.....Heck I'm 35 and just barely started as I was born in raised in the big city and guns just were'nt a everyday thing for me.......I wished my father had been into them you got some kinda nice

·
Registered
128 Posts

the law says that you have to be 21 to buy a handgun from a ffl dealer it is perfectly legal for any one over 18 to own handguns trade or buy from someone personally from what i understand

nice collection

·
Registered
275 Posts

Like Subgunner said, that's a nice collection of shootin' irons for a youngster! Welcome to the site!

Do yourself a favor, listen to an oldster, pre-nup your collection by serial # if you ever get married. Forget all that doe - eyed "LOVE" horsesh!t. If a split happens and them mean spirited thing know what your guns mean to you, they'll take every GD one of them just to spite you.

I got the wounds, t-shirt and an empty gun safe to prove it! Plan for the worst & hope for the best. It's hard to believe how something you loved so much can piss in your open cut and feel good about it.

Wooooooops, where did that come from? Sorry, didn't mean to be a buzz kill.....

Breeezee

1 - 20 of 21 Posts