Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Deplorables Battalion Commander
26,303 Posts
keep-calm-and-welcome-to-the-team-1 (2).jpg
MSGOlogo.png
Welcome from DeSoto County - a 2A safe haven.

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
Welcome from South Rankin County.

Reactions: BIGJOE38922

·
Registered
302 Posts
IMHO! Restrictions are put in place to force to engage more in the forums.... each of us had this “time-out” unless you go the paid membership route (kills the ads as well)

In retrospect I’m thankful for the delay.... check out the other divisions of the site, there’s a world of information here on a multitude of subjects. Keep it clean this is a family site.... had my hand slapped a few times from inappropriate post.

ALL! the people I’ve met in person from site are stand-up people as their are more male than female posters; even more lurkers that won’t tip their hand or inject their opinions into the conversations.

Sit back and browse, post when you can add. We all don’t see eye to eye on everything so focus on the positive common.

Glad to have you around! ENJOY!

Welcome from Ridgeland!

·
Premium Member
13,102 Posts
Welcome from Rankin Co. :hiya:

·
MSGO Court Jester
35,315 Posts
IMHO! Restrictions are put in place to force to engage more in the forums.... each of us had this “time-out” unless you go the paid membership route (kills the ads as well)

In retrospect I’m thankful for the delay.... check out the other divisions of the site, there’s a world of information here on a multitude of subjects. Keep it clean this is a family site.... had my hand slapped a few times from inappropriate post.

ALL! the people I’ve met in person from site are stand-up people as their are more male than female posters; even more lurkers that won’t tip their hand or inject their opinions into the conversations.

Sit back and browse, post when you can add. We all don’t see eye to eye on everything so focus on the positive common.

Glad to have you around! ENJOY!

Welcome from Ridgeland!
Well said. We are a gun forum, not a gun buy, sell, and trade forum. The classifieds is an added benefit, not the other way around.

Having said that,

MSGO welcome.jpg

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome from Lauderdale County.
878e0130baac6f9c520fb6f0d6e669ce--constitutional-rights-news-source.jpg s-l300.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts