Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
No, But I'll ask some people at work that live over that way. Did he here if it was just for handguns?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I talked to hm this this evening says its called gun ho. Don't have the specs yet

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
COOL! Only other Indoor range I know of is the BULLET HOLE on Hwy 84 just east of Brookhaven.... pistols and rimfire only....

·
Registered
294 Posts
Need more info......give me a #, directions anything and I'll go check it out.

I got a bunch of 10mm ammo I need to put down range. (assuming I keep it, which is yet TBD)

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
same thing i found. we going to go check it out tomorrow probably to see what's up with it.

Also heard word they are going to build a big range out on 53 near Lyman.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
We Found It!
Is NOT open yet. It is in the Pass Business Terminal. Between Flietus st. and Davis st. West end of the building door A. Looks as if it is gonna be nice place. I will get in touch with them and post an opening date later. Will keep yall "posted".

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I called them yesterday and the recording said it would be open early July. But still nothing. They need to hurry up ha.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I may ride by there today. I work on the Navy base here in Gulfport so im right down the road.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Update:
Met the owner Saturday. He said they will open in about 2weeks. They have a 35yd range. Going to be a dealer as well. Glock and Springfield will be major line to start with. They will have a gunsmith and training classes as well. Give more info when available.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts