Mississippi Gun Owners banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is Michael and I am glad to be in this group. I am a collector of historic surplus and appreciate the preservation of such. That means I am pretty much a surplus purist in this respect and prefer my collectibles to remain in whatever condition they were last in before being brought back or imported. I am fairly well known on many of the Facebook groups including some secret sales groups. It was actually one of the secret groups that led me to here. I look forward to seeing what everyone has to offer.

·
Super Moderator
8,261 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. Soon I will be contributing several new acquicisions from the last few weeks. These will be true historic surplus examples but some will be reproductions of some classics as well. Reproductions only because the real deal items are select fire and I don’t have 10s of thousands to spend on firearms. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome!
I'm in the same boat as you with wanting nice milsurps in as close to original condition as possible. Though I've only been collecting for about seven years I've acquired some really cool and rare milsurps that have shown up at our local shows. I can't wait to see what you've picked up:).
I myself have only been collecting since 2012 but have been very lucky to acquire some quite nice specimens. I think you’ll be very pleased with what I post in the coming weeks as all of the items begin arriving.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts